Carpet Cleaning Kidbrooke SE3
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning Kidbrooke
Affordable, reliable, professional are just few of the characteristics which best describe us. We are a specialised carpet cleaning company, dedicated to provide a high quality service at reasonable prices in order to service as many customers as possible in Kidbrooke SE3. We have proven to be the best carpet cleaning provider since 1998 and this is the main reason so many commercial and residential customers have entrusted us.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Qualified carpet cleaners
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Stainless and sparkling clean carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Apart from the fact that we clean carpets profesionally, we also charge reasonable prices. These two things can save you time and money. Check our rates for carpet cleaning in Kidbrooke SE3 below or call us on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Protect Your Investment
We understand that landlords spend a lot of money for carpeting their homes. Having this in mind we take care for their precious soft floorings. Our duty is to make the carpets as new as they were firstly fitted. There is no stain or dirt which we can't deal with. We use a hot water extraction as the most efficient method, recommended by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry.
Carpet Cleaning Specialists
We have a team of experts trained to use a professional cleaning equipment with ease to complete the job with excellence. They are NCCA certified which adds even more to their professionalism. Our customers can always get an advice from one of the carpet cleanin Kidbrooke technicians becuase they are competent and can deal with any problem on the carpets, rugs and upholstery.
Top Rated Equipment
As a professional cleaning company in Kidbrooke SE3, we spend a lot for carpet cleaning equipment. We bet only on the latest machines produced by the top manufacturers in the cleaning industry. There is a big difference between our professional equipment and the usual vacuum cleaners and machines. They are powerful, efficient and can deal with any problem on the carpets.
We understand that you expect perfectly cleaned carpets in return of your investment so we make all our best to acheive it. In case you are not fully satisfied, we offer absolutely for free to clean again the areas on your carpet which you didn't like the way they were treated.
To obtain a quote for carpet cleaning Kidbrooke SE3, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Kidbrooke and the neighbouring areas:
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Horn Park
- Maze Hill
- New Eltham
- Shooters Hill
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Kidbrooke SE3 we also offer
- Sir John Fisher Church. Situated in Kidbrooke Park Road, at the edge of Woolwich and Kidbrooke suburb, it s a Roman Catholic Church and one of the principal places for worship in the vicinity. This south east London church is housed in an impressive modern ecclesiastical facility with a great deal of attention spent on building’s internal fittings. As home to a large congregation of committed Christians, Sir John Fisher Church plays a major role in the community affairs of the day, organising charity functions and other social events.
- Villa Moura. It is a popular restaurant located at 121 Lee Road SE3, at the edge of Blackheath Village and 15 munutes from Kidbrooke Railway Station. The venue was recently refurbished and updated and is very popular for locals, as well as for people from all over London and Kent, who enjoy freshly prepared Mediterranean food. Villa Moura is noted for offering fantastic seafood dishes and friendly atmosphere, which is guarantee for a pleasant visit. It is a great place for the whole family to go and have a traditional Mediterranean rustic decor. The interior features fishing nets and hanging vines trailing alongside, inspiring a feel of being transported back to the beautiful memories of a holiday in the Sunny Mediterranean.
- Comedian and television host Jim Davidson (born 1953), who was most famous as host of the Generation Game and for his roles on Big Break, was born and grew up in Kidbrooke SE3.
- Interior designer Laurence Llewelyn-Bowen (born 1965), who is best known for his appearance on the BBC programme Changing Rooms, lived in a bungalow on Kidbrooke Park Round until 2004.
- Singer Sandie Shaw (born 1947) who was one of the most popular female pop singers of the 1960s and the first UK artist to win the Eurovision Song Contest.
- Professional football player Junior Stanislas, who started his career in the youth team of West Ham United, was born in Kidbrooke.