Carpet Cleaning Ladywell SE13
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Ladywell
Our brand name is a sign of professionalism, reliability and affordability. Anyclean was formed in 1998 as a small cleaning company, aiming to help customers in Ladywell SE13 to maintain their home hygiene. We know how your carpet looks after dust, dirt and bacteria get trapped into its fibers and with our equipment and techniques, it is possible to restore the beauty of your carpet.
Odours and Dirt Removal
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Outstanding Cleaning Results
We have been offering high quality carpet cleaning Ladywell SE13 services since 1998. We understand that the soft flooring is expensive and that is why we take care of it. We inspect the problem carefully before we start the cleaning process. It is necessary to avoid damaging those delicate fibers. For special fabric carpets we use dry carpet cleaning method which is also effective as the hot water extraction one.
Highly Trained Tehnicians
Anyclean's cleaners in Ladywell SE13 are specially trained and skillful enough to give you what you need. Through the years they have become experts in what they do and you can rely on their competency and professionalism.
Modern Cleaning Equipment
Using the latest necessary equipment we are cleaning every single spot on your carpet. Our cleaning technicians are able to provide a great service in Ladywell SE13 and can assure you of an excellent result. A high quality cleaning is always delivered thanks to our cleaning teams using only first rate technologies and the latest available equipment.
As a reputable company in Ladywell SE13, we claim that we are able to clean your property in an excellent and fast way. If for any reason you turn to be not satisfied on a 100% with our service, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue.
Carpet cleaning Ladywell and the neighbouring areas:
- Crofton Park
- Greenwich Peninsula
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Hither Green
- Honor Oak
- Horn Park
- Maze Hill
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Ladywell SE13 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Ladywell
- Ladywell Leisure Centre. Situated in the centre of Lewisham, at 261 Lewisham High Street, it is a publically owned, family-friendly centre, offering first class leisure facilities to the public. The complex includes a 25m swimming pool and a learner pool, group exercise studio, crèche, meeting rooms and much more. On the site there is also a gym with a state-of-the-art fitness equipment and a relaxing spa area. Ladywell Leisure Centre is run by Fusion in partnership with Lewisham Council, which means that if you are a member of the club you get unlimited access to all six other Lewisham leisure centres. Whether you are looking for a high energy, calorie burning work out, or a relaxing session in Ladywell, this centre offers something to all. It provides the perfect place to tone-up, get fit and have fun with one of their many activities, sessions and courses, suited for sport enthusiasts and leisure visitors of all ages and abilities.
- Tank Gallery, Ladywell Tavern. The art world has never been stranger to alcohol consummation, so a gallery attached next to a local pub is probably the perfect match. Founded in 2009, tank is a dynamic curatorial organisation, presenting thriving and challenging contemporary art. Since opening, the gallery hosted a diverse programme of exhibitions, film screenings, literally events and workshops. The focus here is on installations, site specific and live art performances by local and international artists, encouraging experimentations and freedom of style and concept.
- Ladywell itself is one of Lewisham’s best kept secrets. This south London are has a rich history that can be traced back to when it was one of the first settlements in the capital due to the area had a great number of natural springs. It is though that the first settlement on the site was established in the 7th century by Leo of the Lute, who burnt his boat and decided to settle here. The area was named Ladywell in the 15th century when it was mostly agricultural land. According to maps dating to this period the original Ladywell covered the area in front of the site to be later occupied by Masons and Ladywell railway station.