Carpet Cleaning Lambeth Kennington SE11 London
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaning Kennington Company
When it comes to carpet cleaning, we would like to prove to you that we are the best choice in Kennington SE11 as we have the combination of skills, experience, equipment and top cleaners in order to make your carpet cleaner than ever.Our 15 years of experience and the positive feedback from our clients guarantee you will pay for a service which is worth the money.
Comprehensive Cleaning Service
- Professionally equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Carpet Cleaning Kennington Price List
Looking at the price list below, you can assure yourself that our rates for carpet cleaning are among the most competitive ones in Kennington SE11. If you would like to find out more, please call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We Use the Right Cleaning Method
Anyclean is a specialised company in treating all types of carpet materials including wool, nylon, olefin, polyester and sisal. We are also capable to treat special fibred carpets with the dry cleaning method. We understand that replacing the old carpet with a brand new is very costly so we offer you to extend the live of your current carpet with our wide range of cleaning services available in Kennington SE11.
Uniformed and Polite Carpet Cleaners
As we have the most experienced and qualified carpet cleaners in Kennington SE11, we guarantee your full satisfaction. They are travelling all around London with our company's vans so you can be sure that they will come on time. They are also available 7 days a week which is suitable to everybody's needs and schedule.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
As a professional carpet cleaning company we use only high standart equipment capable to deal with any problem on the carpets. In combination with our qualified cleaners the results are exceptional. With the machines which we use you can be sure that the carpets are usable a couple of hours after the treatment and they will be bright and fresh again.
We have been providing excellent carpet cleaning Kennington SE11 services since 1998 and we have made so many customers pleased with our service. If you are not quite satisfied from our service we will return and clean the carpets again free of charge.
Carpet cleaning Kennington and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Battersea
- Denmark Hill
- Elephant and castle
- Nine Elms
- South Lambeth
- Carpet Cleaning Stockwell
Did you know that in Kennington SE11 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Kennington
Places of Interest in Kennington...
- Kennington Park. Designed as one of the Royal Parks of London, this park was laid out by the Victorian architect James Pennethorne, though there has been a green area on this site for centuries. The land of the park was previously been used as a place for executions, a Speakers’ Corner for community meetings and religious purposes, as well as a place for entertainment and sporting events. Up until 1854 the site was referred to as Kennington Common, but following a ‘monster rally’ by the Chartists in 1848, the place was sealed off and converted into a beautiful park land by the royal family. Since then, Kennington Park is renowned as a well-maintained place of calm and relaxation in one of the busiest suburbs of South London. Today the park is very popular with sports and leisure enthusiasts, and in the summer it is host to some large organised events.
- Kennington Oval. This site is the original oval in Kennington on which the famous nearby cricket ground was named after. The oval was developed at the centre of a main road intersection and has for hundreds of years been one of the premier crossroads of South London. Originally the site was a trading point where merchants, traveling out of London towards the south coast, used to gather to exchange goods. Now the Kennington Oval stands as a monument to a bygone age, and is still a popular place where locals and visitors of the area sit and watch the world go by.
- Black Cultural Archives. Located at 1 Othello Close in Kennington SE11, the Archives was founded in 1981 to collect, preserve and celebrate the contributions that Black people have made to the modern culture of the United Kingdom. There has been a long history of black people living in London, and in Britain as general, and this centre boasts an unique and constantly growing archive collection, offering keen insight over the history of people of African descent. This includes photographs, rare documents and objects dating from the second century to the present day. The Black Cultural Archives in Kennington SW11 tracks the cultural and social pledge the black community has gone through in establishing itself during the centuries in a world that was one a very white dominated place.