Carpet Cleaning Lee Grove Park SE12
Proudly Providing Carpet Cleaning in Lee Since 1998
Anyclean takes immence pride in its workmanship and every carpet cleaning is carried out to exceed the customer's highest expectation. We started trading back in 1998 and since then have been constantly improving our work and the quality of the services we provide to our customers in Lee SE12. We are confident that our equipment and materials are very efficient and if we can't deal with the dirt and stains, no one else can.
Quality Carpet Cleaning Service
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Professionally trained cleaners
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Germs removal
- Vetted carpet cleaners
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Stains & Spots Removal
In our long years of experience in cleaning carpets in Lee SE12, we have always been precise and competent and we want to keep that in the future. If you let us clean your carpets you will assure yourself that we have skilled carpet cleaners who can make your carpets look amazing. We can treat any kind of carpet fibre succsessfully and a proof of that are the thousands happy customers.
NCCA Trained Technicians
Our cleaners have been employed according to their ability to cope with the clients' requirements. The cleaning teams consist of well trained and reliable people who are ready to do everything possible to provide the best cleaning results. Our cleaners have gained a huge experience in Lee SE12 and they are ready to meet your requirements.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
Anyclean knows that every customer expect exceptional level of service which is achieved by the equipment and the detergents which we use. We choose the best and the latest materials and equipment to meet your needs. As a customer, you don't need to provide anything, we will deal with your carpet with the best products which are safe for pets, kids and for the environment.
Impressive Cleaning Results Guaranteed
You have the opportunity to be delivered the dreamed carpet cleaning Lee SE12 service by Anyclean. We are famous for our ability to reach perfection in what we do. If you are not fully contented with the results, we can re-clean the areas with no extra charge in order to make you delighted by our service.
Carpet cleaning Lee and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
- Carpet Cleaning Bromley
- Grove Park
- Hither Green
- Hither Green
- Horn Park
- New Eltham
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Lee SE12 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
History of Lee...
- The name Lee derives from the Old English word ‘Leah’, meaning ‘the clearing in the wood’. Originally lee was a long and narrow parish that was much smaller than the neighbouring Lewisham. Lee was a desirable residential area for wealthy London merchants to live in the 17the and 18th centuries, when a number of spacious house were built on the site. Today there are only three survived estates that were built in this period. This includes the Manor House and Pentland House, both located in Old Road, now used as a library and nurses’ home, and The Cedars, which is located on Belmont Hill, transformed into a housing development.
- The Lord Northbrook. It is a friendly, modern pub located at 116 Burnt Ash Road, in the heart of Lee. The venue is situated just a few minutes from A2, A205 and Lee station, making it the perfect place to pop in for a quick bite and drink. It is run by experienced team who serve a nice selection of classic British pub food, completed with a modern twist, each day of the week. All of the dishes here are freshly prepared in the premises, and made from seasonal products which are locally sourced when possible. So, if you are looking for a nice local pub in Lee, whether for a delicious homemade stew, or to have a pint or two, The Lord Northbrook offers something to suit all.
Famous people associated with Lee:
- Merchant banker Sir Francis Baring, 1st Baronet (1740-1810), who was founder of Baring Brothers Bank, bought the Manor House in Lee, in 1796.
- Historian Henry Thomas Buckle (1821-1862), who is noted as author of an unfinished History of Civilization, was born in Lee.
- Poet, novelist and writer of short stories Ernest Dowson (1867-1900) was also born in Lee.
- Character actor James Robertson Justice (1907-1975).
- Actor, film producer and director Jude Law (born 1972).
- Musician Manfred Mann, who lived in Southbrook Road, Lee.
- Prussian-German philosopher and revolutionary socialist Karl Marx (1818-1883) lived in the area for a short period of time in the 19th century.
- Blues singer, guitarist and songwriter John Mayall (born 1933), who is founder of the band John Mayall & the Bluesbrakers, lived in Lee Green.
- Landowner and prominent art collector, Sir Gregory Page, 2nd Baronet (1695-1775), who built a large mansion estate at Wricklemarsh in Lee, which was demolished in 1787.
- Publisher Stanley Unwin (1884-1968), who was founder of the George Allen and Unwin house in 1914, lived in Handen Road, in Lee SE12.
- Comedian and actor Max Wall (1908-1900), whose performing career covered theatre, film and music hall.