Carpet Cleaning Mill Hill NW7 London
Home & Office Carpet Treated in Mill Hill
Anyclean is a carpet cleaning company established in 1998. We love soft flooring and we treat them with care for all our residential and commercial customers in Mill Hill NW7. We use the utmost carpet cleaning equipment to treat your carpets and make them healthy and clean and provide a better living environment for your family.
Benefits When Booking With Us
Our services range from hot water extraction, steam and dry cleaning and we pre inspect your carpet before we start cleaning it to ensure the best cleaning method is used and great results are achieved at all times. We know how much our customers love their carpets and we will clean them with the respect they deserve.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean offer very competitive and they are reasonable for the quality of service we provide. Please refer to our price list below to get an idea of our charges, but for an accurate quote please call 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The Carpet Cleaning Service We Provide
We are able to clean any type and colour of carpet at your residential or commercial property in Mill Hill. For us it doesn't matter what your carpet is made of or what colour you have chosen for your room, we can treat it with our specialised equipment. The modern cleaning techniques we use combined with the professionalism of our technicians guarantee a superior clean and excellent results.
The equipment we use is very powerful and it removes most of the stains, dirt and dust from your carpet fibers. We will advise you on any damages, stains and marks which might be permanent and which could not be removed completely even after we treat the carpet.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
You can hire one of our mobile, dedicated, trained, vetted and friendly carpet cleaning technicians at any day during the week or on the weekend convenient for you as we operate seven days a week. The carpet cleaners are available at a short notice to service you in Mill Hill NW7 and they will do their best to satisfy all our customers' needs.
We guarantee all our work will be carried out by certified and experienced carpet cleaning Mill Hill staff who will do their best to remove all dirt and allergents from your carpet and leave them as fresh as you like them to be. Should you put in doubt the standard of the cleaning we have provided, we will come back free of charge to prove that the best has been done for your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Mill Hill and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Cross
- Canons Park
- Church End N3
- Finchley Central
- High Barnet
- North Finchley
- Oakleigh Park
- The Hyde
- Well End
- West Hendon
- Woodside Park
Did you know that in Mill Hill NW7 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Places you can visit in or near Mill Hill while we clean your carpets include:
- Mill Hill Park. Situated in Wise Lane, in Mill Hill NW7, it is a large open park which features ornamental flowerbeds, a nature reserve and a cricket pavilion. Once part of Daws Farm, the Mill Hill Park includes mature trees, football pitches, a basketball court, bowling green areas, a golf course and areas for walking.
- Mill Hill Jazz Club. The club is housed in Mill Hill Golf Clubhouse and has been providing live jazz performances for almost 12 years. The Mill Hill Jazz Club welcomes everyone with a passion for live jazz, as well as for blues and soul music.
- The Belmont Children’s Farm. It is a city farm which gives home to more than 30 animal varieties, including snowy owls, wallabies, chickens, turkeys, a Harris hawk, sheep, ducks, pigs, geese, goats, pheasants, alpacas, quail and partridges. The farm provides tractor rides and petting sessions at intervals throughout the day.
- Barnet Museum. Situated at 31 Wood Street and founded in 1938, it is a local history museum that shows samplers, costume, photographs, artifacts, archives, as well as a World War II home front display.
- Mill Hill School Sports Centre. It boasts a new swimming pool, a recently refurbished and fully equipped gym, tennis courts, a weights room, indoor nets, a large sports hall and Five Courts. The club provides a variety of activities which includes yoga, weights and fitness training, martial arts, cricket, swimming lessons, badminton, hockey and football.
Famous people associated with Mill Hill include:
- Professional racing driver Graham Hill (1926-1975), who lived in Mill Hill for much of his life.
- Professional racing driver and Graham’s son, Damon Hill (born 1960) also lived in Mill Hill.
- Botanist and gardener Peter Collinson (1694-1768).
- Traveller Celia Fiennes (1662-1741).
- Novelist and playwright Michael J. Frayn, who was born in Mill Hill, in 1933.
- Statesman Sir Thomas Stamford Bingley Raffles (1781-1826).
- Politician, philanthropist and leader of the movement to abolish the slave trade, William Wilberforce (1759-1833).
- Welsh actress Angharad Mary Rees, Lady McAlpine (1944-2012), who lived at 13 Engel Park in Mill hill during her early childhood.