Carpet Cleaning Moorgate Liverpool Street EC2 London
Carpet Cleaning Liverpool Street by Anyclean
We are a reliable carpet cleaning Liverpool Street EC2 company and we would like you to enjoy the long life of your carpets as we know it is expensive to replace them if they are not cared for. We use advanced technoques which enable us to clean not only the surface, but the base of your carpet too and extract all the dirt and bacteria which accumulate there. We have been in the business since 1998 and we aim to meet the requirements of all our customers.
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Fully equipped technicians
- Hot water extraction method
- Germs and dust mites removal
- Rotary shampoo
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
15 years of experience in cleaning carpets in Liverpool Street EC2 guarantees the best deal, check our prices below or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to find out more.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
The cleaning process we use is recommended by most major carpet manufacturers and is approved by the NCCA. Our technicians start by vacuuming the carpeted areas with a powerful vacuum cleaner to ensure all loose dirt is vacuumed before the carpet cleaning treatment begins. Then he pre-sprays the carpet with a high pressure sprayer which sprays a heated solution into the carpet fibers. This process loosens dirt and stains which guarantee excellent results at the end. Then the carpet is cleaned professionally with a powerful carpet cleaning machine and very efficient products which are safe for pets and kids.
High Pressure System & Chemicals
We have entrusted Prochem as they are innovative and we are confident they continue to manufacture the most efficient cleaning equipment which extracts all the dirt and allergens even from the base of your carpet. Their machines in combination with the products they produce also make the surface of your carpet look visibly clean and smell fresh for long.
Before our carpet cleaners start cleaning your carpet, they prepare the area by protecting yor furniture. They carry out each carpet cleaning service in Liverpool Street EC2 with care and respect as they are the best carpet cleaners you can ever have at your premises. They are highly motivated, fully insured, skilled and experienced in treating carpeted floors.
After our technicians have finished cleaning your carpet, it will be completely rejuvinated, fresh and clean and all the bacteria, odours and stains will be removed. If for any reason we have not carried out the carpet cleaning Liverpool Street service to your complete satisfaction, we wil come back free of charge for a re-clean.
Carpet cleaning Liverpool Street and the neighbourhood:
- Bethnal Green
- Cambridge Heath
- Cannon Street
- Fenchurch Street
- Fleet Street
- Hatton Garden
- Mansion House
- Mile End
- St Pauls
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Liverpool Street EC2 we also offer
- Liverpool Street is a central London railway station which is also connected to London Underground. It is one of the busiest stations in London serving destinations as Norwich, Ipswich, Cambridge and many more.
- Liverpool Street station was built in 1874 on the site of the original Bethlem Hospital. The hospital was known as Bedlam and specialised in treating mentally ill patients. The station was developed as the new terminus for the Great Eastern Railway to serve East London, Essex and East Anglia. Liverpool Street station remained unchanged until the mid 1980s when modernisation works were conducted to improve the station environment.
- Liverpool Street station is one of the most busiest station in London with approximately 123 million visitors annually. It serves London Underground, rail and Stansted airport passangers.
- The only school in the area of Liverpool Street is Liverpool Street Elementary School. Located at 50 Liverpool Street it is a mixed sex, grade two to five school.
- Andaz Liverpool Street is a five star luxury design hotel. Located adjacent to Liverpool Street station, at 40 Liverpool Street, the hotel is housed in one of the great Victoria Station hotels. Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel offers everything you would need for a comfortable, relaxing and convenient stay in Central London. The hotel provides its guests with an ease of access with moving in and around London. Local attractions that are within walking distance from Andaz Liverpool Street hotel include: Tower Bridge, The Tower of London, St Paul’s cathedral, and Tate Modem.
- Formerly a Fishmarket place, Catch at Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, is a restaurant that still keeps seafood as its focus. The restaurant presents a unique and diverse dining experience. In Catch you will be greeted by a tempting oyster bar and a charming dining space. Catch at Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel is the perfect restaurant for a business lunch, romantic dinner or a meal with friends.