Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill Holland Park W11 London
Cleaning Company Notting Hill Established in 1998
We are a small carpet cleaning company operating since 1998, servicing all London areas, including Notting Hill W11. We are an independent business dedicated to provide our clients with the most professional and cost effective carpet cleaning service. Our cleaners pride themselves in the knowledge and experience they have and they work alwayst to the highest standards.
We Provide the Following Services:
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Our service is a incomparable not because of the value for money you get, but mainly because of the care and respect that we have to your biggest investment. We love carpets and we put all our efforts to make them look beautiful and extract all the bacteria and allergens which live in the carpet fibers.
Carpet Cleaning Price List
We promise that our prices are acceptable and fair and you will get a high quality service for the price you will pay. To get an idea of what we charge, please refer to our price list below, although we recommend you contact us on 020 7099 6964 for an accurate quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene
It is inevitable fact of life that your carpets will get dirty even though you vacuum them regularly. As they are an investment to your home, it is our responsibility as a professional company to maintain them dirt, dust and bacteria free by cleaning them with our trusted carpet cleaning equipment Notting Hill.
The Equipment We Use
We believe that a powerful equipment and efficient cleaning products, combined with the experience of our carpet cleaning technicians in Notting Hill are the key to success. For this reason we have invested in cleaning machines manufactured by Prochem as with them we are able to achieve the excellent results our customers deserve.
Carpet Cleaning Operatives Notting Hill
Our carpet cleaning Notting Hill W11 technicians realise that it is extremely important for our reputation to provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning experience and they do all their best to remove all dirt, dust and germs from your carpet fibers and leave your carpet fresh and clean for a long time. They have been trained and vetted and they are NCCA certified.
Fully Insured and Guaranteed Service
We are fully insured and guarantee the work we do at a 100%. All spots, marks and dirt will be professionally treated and all attempts for them to be completely removed will be made although in some cases they may turn to be permanent. If our trained staff are not able to remove them, nobody else will be, but if you would like to give it a try a second time, we will come back free of charge.
Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill and Around:
- Holland Park W11
- Holland Park W14
- Holland Park W8
- Kensington Olympia
- Ladbroke Grove
- Little Venice
- Little Venice
- Maida Hill
- Maida Vale
- North Kensington
- Queens Park
- Shepherds Bush
- West Kensington
- White City
Did you know that in Notting Hill W11 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Places of Interest in Notting Hill...
- Notting Hill is a residential area in West London, in the London Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. The area was best known for Portobello Market, which takes place on Portobello Road and runs every day except Sunday, as well as for the Notting Hill carnival, which is held annually on the last weekend in August.
- The 1999 film Notting Hill, starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts, did much to promote and raise interest in the area of Notting Hill.
- Notting Hill is not the only movie to feature the area of Notting Hill in its scenes. Other productions that did so include: A Hard Day’s Night, Withnail and I, The Italian Job, and Quadrophenia.
- The world-famous Portobello Road Market, in Notting Hill, is definitely one of London’s best markets. It is a mile-long street market that trades a wide variety of goods, clothes, food, antiques, most of which are being sold on different days. But wherever day you visit the site, you will find a number of cafes, restaurants and pubs, situated alongside the Portobello Road and off it.
- Notting Hill Carnival is the world’s second largest street festival ( the largest is the one in Rio, Brasil). It is held over the Sunday and Monday on the last weekend in August and, as the Monday of this week is always announced a Bank Holiday in England, so everyone can join the party. The main attraction of the Notting Hill Carnival is the parade which stretches over a road that is about three miles in length. The music at the carnival is predominantly Carribbean, but there are also more pop-chart oriented performances.
Some of the past and present Notting Hill’s residents include:
- Musician Damon Albarn (born 1968) who is best known as the frontman of the group Blur.
- Designer Bella Freud (born 1961).
- Designer and daughter of the former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney, Stella McCartney (born 1971).
- Icelandix Singer Bjork (born 1965).
- Musician, singer-songwriter and occasional actor Robbie Williams (born 1974).
- German model Claudia Schiffer (born 1970).