Top-rated Carpet Cleaning Oakwood N14
A Reliable Long-term Carpet Washing Partner In N14
Anyclean's extensive carpet-care portfolio is second to none in Oakwood
What Services Do We Provide?
- Regular, one-off, and post-tenancy home carpet care
- Commercial carpet washing for local business premises
- Office carpet maintenance packages
- Upholstered furniture cleaning and rejuvenation
- Mattress washing and dust mites removal
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain steam washing
How Much Does Our Oakwood Carpet Treatment Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Choose Anyclean To Do Your Carpet Shampoo In N14?
- A team of highly qualified technicians, certified by the NCCA
- Competitive prices and great special deals for regular customers
- Completely transparent pricing policy with no hidden fees
- Money-back Guarantee
- Multiple payment options
- Available seven days per week, all holidays included
- Great results in case of persistent stains, mould and dust smothering
- We serve both domestic and commercial customers
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy
Domestic Carpet Cleaning
Whatever your home carpets need to stay in perfect condition, we are ready to provide! Regular and one-off steam washing or stain removal included!
Commercial Carpet Care
Anyclean's affordable upkeep packages are aimed at restaurant or store owners and business managers who strive the find the balance between quality and cost of service.
Office Carpet Upkeep
If the carpets in your office look worn-out and discoloured from the heavy foot traffic, trust Anyclean and we will revive them with a 100% quality satisfaction guarantee!
If you are worried that your mattress might be infested with dust mites, book Anyclean's powerful steam washing, and we will remove the problem in minutes!
Area Rug Cleaning
Afghan or Persian, wool, silk or synthetic fibres - regardless of the type, Anyclean can take proficient care for your rugs! Best prices in Oakwood guaranteed!
Armchairs, stools, sofas, or curtains - they all need their fair share of cleaning and stain removal. Anyclean provides it at affordable rates and outstanding quality!
Our Recent Cleaning Appointments In N14
- Natural-fibre rug washing at Grosvenor Gardens, Oakwood, London N14 4TX.
- Shampoo treatment for home carpets at Prince George Ave, London N14 4TL.
- Upholstered sofas and armchairs rejuvenation at Reservoir Rd, London N14 4BB.
- Hot water extraction for small store carpets at Bramley Rd, London N14 4XA.
What Carpet Cleaning Methods Do We Use?
Spot And Stain Removal
There is no need to wash the whole carpet if you want to remove a single persisten stain - Anyclean offers you a much more concentrated and effective treatment!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Anyclean offers you the exclusive chance to get first-class carpet cleaning results and use your premises in 3-4 hours! Our VLM method redefines fast carpet treatment!
Hot Water Extraction
If we need to deep-clean your carpets and penetrate down to the pad to remove the grime and residue, there is no better way to do it than the powerful steam washing.
Your carpet is now clean and pampered - but is it really protected? At Anyclean, we offer you the most effective moisture and stain-repellent available on today's market!
Pet Odour Removal
Do not throw out the dog or the carpet - just pick a more effective and skilled carpet cleaner! Anyclean's pet odour removal will remove the stains and bad smell in minutes!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
If your home appliances start to malfunction more often than normal, book our anti-static treatment and we will remove the accumulated electricity right away.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our premium-quality North London carpet cleaning services in the neighbouring areas as well:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Botany Bay
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Bush Hill
- Carpet cleaning Clay Hill
- Carpet cleaning Cockfosters
- Carpet cleaning Crews Hill
- Carpet cleaning East Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Enfield
- Carpet cleaning Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Grange Park
- Carpet cleaning Hadley Wood
- Carpet cleaning New Barnet
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
- Carpet cleaning Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Winchmore Hill
Frequently Asked Questions
Can professional carpet cleaning remove stains?
Yes. Anyclean applies a specialised method for stain removal via a concentrated chemical solvent that reacts with the stain residue and dissolves it in depth. The treatment allows us to work on specific, limited areas instead of the whole carpet. There are additional considerations such as the nature and origin of the stain and the age of the carpet - but we sustain a very high efficiency in our removal procedures.
What should I ask a carpet cleaner?
- Is your service fully insured?
- How much time will it take for my carpets to dry?
- Will the carpet shrink after your treatment?
- Is your company/cleaners certified by the NCCA?
- Are the products you employ safe for children/pets?
- How long have you been in business?
How soon can I walk on my carpet after a treatment?
It depends on the method we have applied. For steam washing (hot water extraction), please allow up to six hours of drying time. Dry carpet cleaning rarely requires more than three hours. You should also pay attention on the weather outside - carpets do dry faster in sunny, warmer weather.
Is professional carpet cleaning better than doing it yourself?
Many people do not believe it or do not want to admit it, but you can never achieve the efficiency of a professional carpet cleaner. First of all, you do not have access to the specialised equipment and materials that are at our disposal. Second, we have spent years in acquiring our level of knowledge in the best techniques for carpet treatment. Third - you may try to deep-clean your carpet once a year, we do it every day.
"Anyclean's service is super-fast - I would say arguably faster than any other carpet washing contractor in North London. I first phoned them in the afternoon on Friday and by Saturday noon my carpets at home were thoroughly rejuvenated!"
P. Neathley, Belgrave Gardens, London N14 4TS
Did You Know That...?
- The name of the area was adopted from Oakwood Park, an open space that was purchased by Southgate Council in 1927. The park itself was named after Oak Lodge, a farmhouse building that stood on the site the late 19th century and the World War One. The Lodge included an igloo shaped ice well that can still be seen today.
- Oakwood Park. The area that is now known as Oakwood Park was once part of Enfield Chase. The park was opened to the public by Southgate Council around the late 19l0s when he purchased the 64 acre land for 17,134 pounds. Today the site has 6 tennis courts, children’s playground, large meadows, and a friendly café. There is also a pond that has formally been used for yachting model boats but is now transformed into a magnificent wildlife area. One of the most interesting features on the site is the avenue of Scarlet Oak trees, which were planted annually by the major, since the 1940’s. There is also an avenue of Poplar trees situated on the northern part of the park. These trees were planted over 70 years ago to commemorate the coronation of King George VI. Oakwood Park is a popular place for walkers, joggers, nature lovers and casual visitors. Dog walkers are also welcome but should be reminded to pick up and dispose of dog’s droppings in the receptacles that were provided to keep the park clean and safe.
- Amphora Restaurant and Wine Baer. Situated at Number 22 The Broadway, Southgate, this place is just a few minutes from the area of Oakwood N14. It is a great Mediterranean restaurant that offers an appealing mix of Greek, Turkish, and Italian cuisine in authentic Mediterranean setting. The menu is focused on seafood and the daily fish deliveries ensure that the meals are always delicious. Everything is cooked on the site and owners guarantee that their food is second to none. Amphora offers its customers with excellent food and a huge variety of starters, served in a friendly, relaxing and cosy atmosphere. If you are looking for a welcoming place with a great service and delicious Mediterranean meals, Amphora will not disappoint you.