Carpet Cleaning Oxford Street W1
Well Established Carpet Cleaning Company Oxford Street
We are a carpet cleaning company with a long carpet cleaning experience in Oxford Street W1 and the neighbouring areas. Started as a small family company back in 1998, we have grown significantly mainly from word of mouth. We have already serviced and pleased thousands of customers and have build strong relationships with residential and commercial clientele.
Our Services' Features
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Just like anything else at your home, your carpet will need a service once in a while in order to get rid of the dirt, bacteria and dust builds up and this is where Anyclean comes to help. We offer a comrehensive service, tailored according to each customer's needs and provided according to the NCCA's code of practice.
We have reduced our prices to minimum in order to make them as affordable as possible and you can notice that from our price list below. The service we offer is fully insured and excellent results are guaranteed.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Professional Carpet Cleaning Service
We understand that people spend a lot for carpeting at their homes and it is clear that the expect the best service for their carpets when it comes to cleaning them professionally. Our goal is to make your carpets as healthy and clean as when you first fitted them and we use products which promise excellent results.
Equipment & Products
With that kind of investment for your home, we realise how important it is to use the right equipment in order to achieve the desired results. We at Anyclean have entrusted Prochem as they best accomplish the effect we need as giving perfection to our customers is our main goal.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaning Oxford Street technicians we work with have been carefully selected and we have trained and vetted them to ensure our customers they have one of the best carpet cleaners in their homes. They are familiar how to operate the carpet cleaning equipment and they are proficient in using various cleaning products in order to make your carpet look its best.
With our carpet cleaning service in Oxford Street we guarantee that we not only remove dirt, but also contaminants which cause allergies and are harmful to your health. For your complete satisfaction, we guarantee we will come back free of charge should there be any irregularities with the cleaning you paid for.
Carpet Cleaning Oxford Street and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross N1
- Kings Cross WC1
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice W2
- Primrose Hill
- Regent Street
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Oxford Street W1 we also offer:
For a full list of what we do please click:
What is Interesting in Oxford Street...
- Up until the late 18th century Oxford Street was known as Tyburn Street. This name used to struck fear into the hearts of prisoners at that time, as this was their final route to the gallows at Tyburn from the Newgate Prison.
- Oxford Street is renowned for its world class shopping ambience, as well as for its variet selection of entertainment. With over one and a half miles of high street brands, iconic stores, luxury accommodations and a large selection of international cuisine, Oxford Street is the ultimate shopping destination and one of the most visited areas in London. With more that 300 shops and about 5 million square feet of retail space, Oxford Street attracts ober 200 million visitors a year.
- The name Oxford Street derives from the Earl of Oxford who purchased much of the surrounding land, in the 18th century. He bought the land in order to develop. The developing, which continued until the early 20th century, resulted in the thriving shopping street we see now.
- Oxford Street’s reputation of a major shopping centre was sparkled by the opening of Debenhams and Selfridges, in 1909.
Some of the major stores in the area of Oxford Street are:
- Debenhams. Located at 334-348 Oxford Street W1, it is the flagship of the national department store chain, and probably the best organised amongst all London’s department stores. Debenham, at Oxford Street, offers exclusive but affordable collections from internationally noted designer names.
- HMV. The renowned music retailer has three stores on Oxford Street. This include a concession with Selfridges and HMV shop located at 150 Oxford Street, which is the largest music shop in Europe.
- House of Fraser. Situated at 318 Oxford Street in an art-deco building that was built in 1935, the store is focused on clothes and beauty, although its homeware section is pretty extensive too.
- Mark & Spenser, at 458 Oxford Street W1. Located at the junction of Oxford and Orchard Streets, this branch is the flagship and the largest Marks and Spencer store.
- John Lewis. Located at 278-306 Oxford Street, it is the third largest department store in the UK. John Lewis offers kitchens, fashion, electrical goods, fabrics, toiletries and toys.
- Selfridges, at 400 Oxford Street. Being on the site for over a century, it is the second largest department store in Britain and the flagship of the chain.