Carpet Cleaning Oxshott KT22
Local Private Carpet Cleaning Company
Anyclean was established in 1998 as a family run business and since then we have serviced thousands of customers in Oxshott KT22. Our company olicy is to look after our clients and to make them pleased with the service we provide. The technicians we send to do the service are trained, vetted and knowledgeable about carpet cleaning and they will always listen to your requirements.
Immediate & Adorable Results
- Excellent carpet cleaning
- Various carpet materials treated
- Reduce the risk of asthma and other allergies
- Minimal dampness after cleaning
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Comprehensive Carpet Cleaning Service
We know that you expect not only professionally cleaned carpets but also to be done quickly. We offer exactly the same what you expect. There is no problem which we can't deal with as we work with the latest and top quality equipment on the cleaning market. Maintaning carpets in your household is a difficult task so we are here to help you.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
Having pleased customers is our mission and that's why we work with the most qualified and skilled carpet cleaners in Oxshott KT22, ready to provide exceptional service for our clients. We carefully select the most dedicated and friendly carpet cleaners when we hire them. Thus we are sure that you will recieve a thorogh servicing.
Family Safe Cleaning Chemicals
We guarantee that you will recieve exceptional carpet cleaning because we work with very skilled cleaners, supplied with the latest carpet cleaning equipment. We bet on the top manufacturers in the cleaning indutry as we know that you deserve only high quality service. Our equipment is times better than the usual carpet cleaning machines which is the key for success.
We are fully insured carpet cleaning Oxshott KT22 provider and we guarantee that we will compelete the job perfectly. If for any reason you are not quite happy with our service, we will come back and re-clean the problem areas on your carpet for free.
Carpet cleaning Oxshott and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Epsom
- Carpet Cleaning Esher
- Great Bookham
- Carpet Cleaning Headley
- Hinchley Wood
- Langley Vale
- Little Bookham
- Malden Rushett
- Stoke d'Abernon
- Tattenham Corner
- The Bookhams
Did you know that in Oxshott KT22 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Oxshott
- St. Andrew’s Church. Located in Oakshade Road, in the busy but friendly village of Oxshott KT22, it is a vibrant and growing church with an aim to be ‘the Church at the Heart of the Village’. St Andrew’s provides well-attended services for young and old, designed to meet the needs of the constantly growing population of this busy Surrey area. The first church on the site was constructed of wood and corrugated iron, and opened to the public in 1907. The church was concecrated in 1912, and a year later, following a separation of Oxshott from Stoke d’Abernon, the village became an ecclesiastical parish for the first time of its history. Today St Andrew’s is home to a large congregation of committed Christians, who include local families of all backgrounds, sportsmen, directors of industry, young and retired people, as well as many internationals who live in or around the area. The church seeks to serve the needs of all of the local community by presenting a broad picture of the Goodness of God. It is a friendly place that offers a very warm welcome to all the people living in the village of Oxshott, and still remains focused on the life of the village, not the congregation of the church.
- Oxshott Village Sports Club. It is a friendly sports club that offers excellent sporting facilities in the charming Surrey village of Oxshott KT22. The club is based about 17 miles south of Central London, just north of the M25 Junction 10 and relatively close to the A3. Cricket has been played at this site of Oxshott since 1896, while today there are 9 main sports available at Oxshott Village Sports Club. This includes football, netball, tennis, squash, cricket, bows, bridge, petanque and stoopball. The club has been recognised as a ‘County Pathfinder’ by Sports England for ongoing investigations into the benefits of Multi-sports, and in 2006 it was Surrey’s first multi-sports club to be awarded the Active Surrey Club Accreditation.
Notable people associated with Oxshott KT22:
- Professional footballer John Terry (born 1980), who is best known as centre back and captain of Chelsea FC, currently lives in Oxshott.
- Italian football manager and former professional footballer Carlo Ancelotti (born 1959), who was manager of Chelsea, lived in the area while working in London.
- Radio presenter David Hamilton (born 1938), who has hosted over 12,000 radio shows, as well as over 1,000 TV shows.
- Musician, multi-instrumentalist Christopher Wolstenholme (born 1978), who lives in Oxshott with his family.