Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Penge
As a company with a broad carpet cleaning experience, we provide an efficient and affordable service to our new and existing customers in Penge SE20. Anyclean is recognised as one of the leading contractors in the whole of London and we are a proud member of the NCCA. Our compan was established in 1998 and since then we have been cleaning carpets made from differen types of fibers and today there is no carpet we can't treat.
Prompt & Efficient Service
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Anti-static treatment
- Vetted carpet cleaners
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Advanced Cleaning Methods Used
As a reputable carpet cleaning Penge SE20 company, we have always made our customers happy and satisfied with our cleaning services. We can say that we are experts in cleaning soft floorings and you have to be sure that your carpets will be treatened by professionals. We provide both steam and dry carpet cleaning which are the most efficient carpet cleaning methods.
NCCA Certified Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaners at Anyclean are among the most experienced and qualified in Penge SE20. They are supplied with the latest equipment at the cleaning market. We trained them to deliver only high quality cleaning services as we know that our customers deserve the best. You can easily get one of those professionals for your carpet cleaning and you will pay a very reasonable price.
Approved Techniques & Equipment
As a leading professional carpet cleaning company in Penge SE20, we don't make any compromise when it comes to the equipment. We bet on the latest and the best machines in the cleaning industry. We also invest in eco-friendly and bio degradable cleaning materials because we have in mind your health. The professional carpet cleaning treatment from Anyclean decreases the occurrence of allergies and asthma.
As a leading professional carpet cleaning compan in Penge SE20, Anyclean offers free of charge re-cleaning of the areas which you didn't like the way they were cleaned by our technicians. In that way we guarantee that you didn't wasted your money when hired a professional cleaner.
Carpet cleaning Penge and the neighbouring areas:
- Crystal Palace
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Park Langley
- South Norwood
- Upper Norwood
Did you know that in Penge SE20 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Penge
Places of Interest in Penge...
Penge Market. It is an ancient traditional market that has taken place in the area of Penge for many years. The market is situated in Blenheim Road and today is most renowned for its diversity, carrying a huge amount of stalls. The stalls offer all kinds of goods that one might expect to find at a street market and even more. On the site you will find a vast collection of vegetable and fruit stalls, as well as stalls that offer clothes, electrical goods, gifts and more. Opened most days of the week, Penge Market is a lovely place, from where locals and residents of the neighbouring Bromley suburbs can get all they need at affordable price.
- Penge Park. This park is one of the principal places for rest and recreation in Penge SE20. Located at the heart of the south London Community, in Penge High Street, this site has for many years been a place where local residents and visitors alike can escape the noisy city streets to sit and relax in a pastoral surrounding. Penge Park is well wooded around its edges and has a nice selection of shrubberies and flower beds, which are all perfectly maintained by the local authority. Sports are occasionally played on the site, and the park is very famous with walkers, joggers and picnickers.
Notable past and present residents:
- Musician Bill Wyman (born 1936), who is best known as the bassist for the rock band Rolling Stones from 1962 to 1993, spent most of his childhood in Penge.
- Thomas Crapper (1836-1910), who was a famous Victorian manufacturing plumber, retired to live at Number 12 Thornsett Road, Penge SE20, around the end of the 19th century.
- Poet, short story writer and novelist Walter de la Mare (1873-1956), who was best known for his works for children.
- Poet and essayist John Freeman (1880-1929).
- Journalist, satirist and media personality Malcolm Muggeridge (1903-1990).
- Politician H. T. Muggeridge (1864-1942), who was father of famous author and journalist, Malcolm Muggeridge.
- Conservative Party statesman Bonar Law (1858-1923), who was a Prime Minister and MP for Dulwich, has lived in Oakfield Road in Penge.
- Helena Normanton (1882-1957), who was the first woman to practice as a barrister in the UK.