Carpet Cleaning Petts Wood BR5
Reputable Carpet Cleaning Company Petts Wood
Anyclean is a long established company, sertified by the NCCA, providing a professionall carpet cleaning company in Petts Wood BR5 and the neighbouring areas. We have been in the cleaning industry since 1998, first as a domestic cleaning contractor and later specialising in the art of carpet cleaning. We are devoted to perfection and everything we clean is left in an immaculate condition.
Save Time and Money with Professional Carpet Cleaning
- Skilled carpet cleaners
- Quick drying after cleaning
- Germs and bacteria neutralisation
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Scotchguard protection
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Protect Your Investment
We have been offering high quality carpet cleaning Petts Wood BR5 services since 1998. We understand that the soft flooring is expensive and that is why we take care of it. We inspect the problem carefully before we start the cleaning process. It is necessary because the carpets are delicate textiles and they can easilly be damaged. For special fabric carpets we use dry carpet cleaning method which is also effective as the hot water extraction one.
Experienced & Certified Cleaners
Anyclean's secret weapons are its cleaners in Petts Wood BR5. They are specially trained and skillful enough to give you what you need. Through the years they have become experts in what they do. Trust them and you will be surprised with their tolerance and competency.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
Using the latest necessary equipment we are cleaning every single spot on your carpet. Our cleaning technicians are able to provide a great service in Petts Wood BR5 and can assure you of an excellent result. A high quality cleaning is always delivered thanks to our cleaning teams using only first rate technologies and the latest available equipment.
As a reputable company in Petts Wood BR5, we claim that we are able to clean your property in an excellent and fast way. If for any reason you turn to be not satisfied at a 100% with our service, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue.
Carpet cleaning Petts Wood and the neighbouring areas:
- Bromley Common
- Foots Cray
- North Cray
- Pratts Bottom
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
Did you know that in Petts Wood BR5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Places of Interest in Petts Wood...
- Petts Wood Methodist Church. It is a medium sized, relatively modern ecclesiastical church based in the heart of Petts Wood. Situated in Quennsway, in one of the constituent parts of Bromley, the church is one of the main place for worship and prayer in this area of south eastern London. Petts Wood Methodist Church is home to a large congregation of committed Christians who take part in a wide range of activities, such as charitable and social affairs. The facility offers regular services for its parishioners, making the church a central community figure.
- Petts Wood War Memorial Hall. It is an active community centre, situated in tranquil gardens, at the Number 200 Petts Wood Road, in the centre of Petts Wood BR5. The hall is located within a very short walking distance from Station Square, making it a convenient place for those traveling in from central London, or further afield. The gardens were developed during the late 1940s and were officially opened to the public in 1950. The hall was built five years later and was opened by Joseph Cast, the man who had generously donated the land. Petts Wood War Memorial Hall is run and maintained for the benefit of the local community, and is regularly used as venue for a series of community events, private functions and regular activities.
- Sparrow Wood. It is located within the Petts Wood Recreation Ground, in the southern reaches of Bromley, in South London. Sparrow Wood is a beautiful area of protected woodland that has for many years been home to a variety of rare wild life and plant live in the great city of London. Rich on wonderful sights and sounds, these ancient woods are very famous with walkers and nature lovers who enjoy following the trails through the trees.
Famous past and present residents include:
- Stand-up comedian, actor and writer Jack Dee (born 1961), who is best known for his sarcastic, witty, and deadpan humor, grew up in Petts Wood.
- Historian and writer of historical fiction Ian Mortimer (born 1967), who is most noted for his book ‘The Time Traveller’s Guide to Medieval England’, was born in Petts Wood BR5.
- Builder and promoter of Daylight Saving, William Willett (1856-1915).
- Comedy writer David Nobbs, who was born in Petts Wood, in 1935.
- Actress, singer, playwright and TV presenter Carrie Burnell (born 1979), who was also born in Petts Wood.
- Welsh baritone Geraint Evans (1922-1992).
- French general Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970), who led the Free French Forces during the Second World War, rented a home in Petts Wood for a few months in 1940.
- Experimental physicist John Loveday.