Carpet Cleaning Pratts Bottom BR6
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Pratts Bottom
We are a recognised company for our professionalism and honesty to our customers in Pratts Bottom BR6. Available seven days a week, our services range from dry cleaning to hot water extraction cleaning which are the most efficient ones currently available on the market. To provide all our customers with a high level of service we have employed highly motivated carpet cleaners and have equipped them with powerful machines which successfully remove dirt and bacteria from the base and the surface of the carpet.
Our Service at a Glance
- Exceptional carpet cleaning
- Various carpet fibres treatment
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Less moisture after cleaning
- Anti-static treatment
- Harmful bacteria and dust mites removal
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Treating Various Carpet Fibers
As we are a professional carpet cleaning Pratts Bottom BR6 provider, operating since 1998, we know that you always expect from the carpet provider quality service delivered according to your schedule. We have been fulfilling these requirements successfully for years and that's a good reason to choose us as a carpet cleaning provider. There is no stain on your carpet which we can't deal with. We also can treat special carpet fibers as nylon, wool, polypropylene, polyester, acrylic. We use steam carpet cleaning which is the most effective method for carpet cleaning.
Trained Carpet Cleaners
Anyclean has the most experienced and skilled carpet technicians in Pratts Bottom BR6 and the whole London. They are certified by NCCA where they attended courses and passed exams. Our carpet cleaners are equipped with the latest machines and carpet cleaning products. When we hire new cleaners we choose the most hardworking and devoted personels among the candidates because we want to deliver only high quality services to our customers.
Proven Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We know that you want only professionally cleaned carpets. That is why our company uses only top rated equipment which helps our operatives deal with all your requirements in the shortest time possible. The latest machines and technologies are used for delivering the dreamed services in Pratts Bottom BR6.
Anyclean is always striving to deliver the wanted service in Pratts Bottom BR6 in a perfect way. But if we do not succeed to make you feel satisfied, you own the right to ask us for a re-cleaning of everything you do not like how it looks.
Carpet cleaning Pratts Bottom and the neighbouring areas:
- Bickley BR2
- Bromley Common
- Horton Kirby
- Petts Wood
- South Darenth
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
Did you know that in Pratts Bottom BR6 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Pratts Bottom
- Pratts Bottom is a lovely village in the borough of Bromley. Situated on the border with Kent, the village was named after the Pratt family who lived in the vicinity from the 14th century. Up until the 30s of the 19th century, the village was on the toll road from the Capital to Hastings, and the area was known as the haunt of smugglers and highwaymen.
- Pratts Bottom Primary School. It is a friendly primary school that is situated on the edge of the village, within the beautiful wooded valley, from which the school took its name. The facility is set in Hookwood Road, Pratts Bottom BR6, and was built in 1886 to serve the predominantly rural local community and daily logs. The school’s original building included three classrooms but over the years the facility has been modified to meet the changing needs of modern schools. Today it comprises a hall, kitchen, the school’s office, staff room and indoor toilet facilities. The original school house was beautifully integrated into the school and now it includes a ne ICT suite, well stocked library, specially designed school areas, and a foundation stage room. On the site there is also an outdoor climbing area for the foundation stage, as well as a covered area where staff, parents and coaches run a variety of clubs during lunch time and after school. Pratts Bottom Primary School has dedicated and highly experienced teacher and support staff, who always aim for the highest attainment for all of their children through providing high quality teaching in a safe, friendly and stimulating environment.
- St Mary Cray Country Market. A member of the West Kent Division of Country Markets Ltd, which is the national organisation settled in Chesterfield, this market sells a wide range of high quality home and locally grown food and crafts. The site offers a pleasant atmosphere, where there is time for clients to stop at leisure and talk about the goods with the producer who made or grew it. There are stalls offering fruit and vegetable that are fresh and grown locally, providing a more satisfying shopping experience than most supermarkets.