Carpet Cleaning Queensbury NW9
Accredited Carpet Cleaning Company Queensbury
Anyclean was established in 1998 as a small cleaning company, servicing Queensbury NW9 and the neighbouring areas. We have already serviced thousands of customers in the area and most of our business is acquired through personal recommendations.
We Offer a Range of Cleaning Services
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
With a long carpet cleaning experience, extensive training of all our staff and a powerful equipment, we offer a comprehensive carpet cleaning service delivered to your residential or commercial premises in the most convenient day and time for you.
Our prices are competitive and we offer a full professional cleaning. Below is our price list with our starting prices, but for an accurate quote, please cal 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Comprehensive Cleaning Service
For us, preinspecting the carpet and discussing with you any conserns you may have is an essential part of the carpet cleaning service in order for us to achieve the best cleaning results for you carpets. The service we offer is a second to none as it is professional, reliable and affordable.
Exclusive Carpet Cleaning Equipment
The equipment our carpet cleaning technicians Queensbury use is so powerful that no dirt and bacteria have a chance to stay. The hot water removes the grime which is extracted by the large vacuum motor. Using such a powerful machine guarantees perfect results and reduces the drying time significantly.
Carpet Cleaning Operatives
With a long carpet cleaning experience, our carpet cleaning technicians in Queensbury are able to treat any type of carpet efficiently. They are uniformed, trained, vetted and fully insured. If you would like to meet one of our team members, do not hesitate to book your carpet cleaning on 020 7099 6964 and we guarantee excellent quality of service.
There is an added benefit now to use Anyclean as your carpet cleaning Queensbury service provider - we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which in your opinion have not been treated perfectly. Our carpet cleaners are always happy to prove their work and do whatever is best for your carpet.
Carpet Cleaning Queensbury and the neighbouring areas:
- Brent Cross
- Brent Park
- Canons Park
- Church End
- Dollis Hill
- Harrow Weald
- Kensal Green
- Mill Hill
- Park Royal
- The Hyde
- Wembley Park
- West Hendon
- Willesden NW2
Did you know that in Queensbury NW9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Interesting Places in Queensbury...
- Queensbury College is an academy of further and higher education. It is accredited by a number of UK-based organisations and institutes to offer students a range of career-related programmes of study. Owned by its founder and director, Dr Zahur Ul-Haq, the Queensbury College is licensed by the UK Border Agency under their Tier 4 regulation to inscribe international students too. The College’s teaching staff are all experts in their fields and dedicated to teach their students to the top academic standards by constantly meeting their changing educational, cultural, career and personal needs. Programs of study at the Queensbury College include: Business Management, Information Technology, English Language, Health & Social Care, Hospitality & Tourism Management.
- Queensbury gave its name to one of the most popular pubs in the area. The Queensbury Pub & Dining is hipster gastro pub that boasts delightful home-cooked food in a gorgeous surrounding with leather sofas and cheap, but fascinating art formula. Their menu is specialised in fine seasonal creations and is regularly updated, based on seasonal products and trends. Located close to the Willesden Green Tube Station, The Queensbury offers a beautiful retreat for a relaxing pub and dining experience.
- The nearest hotel to the area of Queensbury is the Kingsland Hotel, situated in Kingsbury Circle and approximately 0.6 miles from The Queensbury Tube Station. Located just within a two minute walk from Kingsbury Underground Station, the hotel offers guests with free Wi-Fi access and clean and very comfortable en-suite rooms. All guestrooms have double-glazed windows, which perfectly reduce the street noise, and are included with a flat-screen TV, coffee and tea making facilities.