Carpet Cleaning Regent Street W1
Recognised Carpet Cleaning Company Regent Street
As a professional company, our number one priority is to offer a cost-effective and reliable carpet cleaning service to our customers based in Regent Street W1. We are an independent carpet cleaning contractor with a long experience in treating soft flooring.
Summary of The Services We Offer
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
As a specialist in the carpet cleaning industry, we aim to clean your carpet as safely as possible and deliver excellent results. Using various cleaning products in combination with the skills of our carpet cleaners Regent Street, we assure you that you will be amazed from the achieved results.
Carpet Cleaning Charges
We know that charging high prices do not attract customers and for this reason we have set our prices to be affordable and reasonable and all of the customers to be able to use our service. Please check the price list below to get an idea how much it is likely to cost your carpet cleaning in Regent Street, but for an accurate quote, please call 020 7099 6964.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Expert Cleaning Service
Before we commence cleaning your carpet, we examin the condition and the type of the fibers your carpet is made of and our technician decides what products to use in order to remove all visible marks as well as the dirt and dust stuck deep into the carpet.
We clean the carpets using a high pressure machines which easily remove grime and bacteria from the carpet fibers without causing any damages. With the highers suction capabilities of our equipment, a larega amount of the water is extracted as part of the cleaning process and your carpet needs just few hours to get completely dry.
Having completed many years of experience in cleaning carpets for residential customers and local businesses in Regent Street W1, our carpet cleaners achieve the results our competitors are unable to accomplish. They are NCCA certified and they attend regular courses to keep themselves updated.
Complete Customer Satisfaction
We are dedicated in providing a high quality service and we will not tolerate a carpet cleaning Regent Street which does not satisfy the criteria and the standards of the NCCA. Should you are not entirely pleased with the service we have provided, we will come back free of charge and further clean the disputable areas.
Carpet cleaning Regent Street W1 and the neighbouring areas:
- Camden Town
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Gospel Oak
- Grays Inn
- High Holborn
- Kings Cross N1
- Kings Cross WC1
- Leicester Square
- Lisson Grove
- Little Venice W2
- Oxford Street
- Primrose Hill
- Regents Park
- Russell Square
- Sloane Square
- Somers Town
- St Pancras
- St Pancras
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Regent Street W1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Regent Street runs from Pall Mall in the south to the Lanham Place to the north. Designed by John Nash, like many other places in the area, the street was constructed to be used as part of a ceremonial route. The route ran from the Prince Regent’s residents at Carlton to Regents Park, where 56 villas and a palace were to be developed for the Prince, although just 8 villas were laid and no place was ever built.
- Today Regent Street attracts more that 7.5 million tourists a year and is one of London’s major shopping streets. Thus the area is perhaps best known as a shopping destination, the Street’s Grade II listed facades are among the most distinctive architecture in the Capital. Regent Street is home to one of the finest collection of international brands in the world. This includes Apple, Burberry, Banana Republic, Jaeger, Desigual, and Anthropologie.
- The church at the top of Regent Street next to Broadcasting House, called All Souls Church, Langham Place, was built in 1823. It has a distinguish circular portico surmounted by a stone spire and is the only surviving church that is built by eminent regency architect, John Nash. All Souls is one of the “Waterloo Churches”, which were established to express the nation’s thanksgiving to God for the victory over France in 1815.
- Café Royal, at 68 Regent Street W1, is a five star luxury hotel in the heart of Central London. Overlooking Piccadilly Circus and situated between elegant Mayfair and creative Soho, the hotel is ideally located just in walking minutes from London’s key landmarks, attractions and shopping areas. Café Royal has 160 welcoming designed rooms and en suites, which are all featured with luxurious Egyptian cotton bed linen, a fully stocked Butler’s Pantry and Bang & Olufsen media systems. The hotel has also conference facilities, a bar, a restaurant, a café, as well as a well equipped gym, a swimming pool and a spa.