Carpet Cleaning Rotherhithe Bermondsey Surrey Docks Quays SE16 London
Anyclean is Proudly Providing Carpet Cleaning in Rotherhithe
Over the years, we have learned different techniques on how to clean carpets exceptionally and this is what distincts us from our competitors. Anyclean is a cleaning company established in 1998 and since the very beginning, we have been servicing Rotherhithe SE16 area. The equipment we use has been uniquely designed to satisfy the needs of every customer and to kill bacteria and remove dirt. When using our services, you provide a better living environment for your family while ensuring you pay a reasonable price.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Different carpet materials treatment
- Steam carpet cleaning
- Minimum time for drying after cleaning
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Unhealthy bacteria and parasites removal
Residential and Commercial Carpet Cleaning
We would like to give our customers the best we can when we service them. For this reason we put all our efforts and use the most suitable techniqus for the customers in Rotherhithe SE16, no matter whether they are residential or commercial. The cleaning methods which we use are steam and dry carpet cleaning, depending on the carpet material. We give 100% of our abilities in every single job, no matter what kind of carpet it is.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Industry's Most Advanced Equipment
We often upgrade our carpet cleaning equipment as we are working in very quick changing industry. We observe the top manufacturers' latest products and we don't hesitate to buy the best and most quality equipment. This factor makes us a better carpet cleaning contractor than the other companies in the cleaning industry in Rotherhithe SE16. Our professional machines can reach deeply in the carpets and they are capable to exctract most of the dirt from them.
Trained & Experienced Carpet Cleaners
Our carpet cleaning technicians are devoted and experienced and they successfully deal with all kinds of dirty spots on carpets. They are certified and trained by NCCA which is a good reason to book one of them for your carpet cleaning needs. We also examine carefully every single candidate for the position carpet cleaner when we hire.
We aim to make every our customer happy from our carpet cleaning Rotherhithe SE16 service and that is why we offer a cost-free second cleaning if you are not completely pleased from the final result.
For more information and free quote call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Rotherhithe and the neighbouring areas:
- Bermondsey SE16
- Cubitt Town
- Isle of Dogs
- Mile End
- New Cross
- New Cross Gate
- Surrey Quays
Did you know that in Rotherhithe SE16 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Rotherhithe
- The Brunel Engine House. It is a fascinating museum that is dedicated to the life of both Marc Brunel and Isambard Kingdom Brunel who were two of the most prominent designers and inventors of their time. Located in Railway Avenue, in the heart of Rotherhithe SE16, the museum is set in an engine house. This very facility was the masterpiece that allowed the first dug tunnel under the Thames as the engines were used to pump all of the waste water out of the tunnel. This tunnel is still used by the East London Line of the Underground network. Situated on the banks of the Thames in historic Rotherhithe, The Brunel Museum is directly above the Thames Tunnel, which opened about 170 years ago.
- Rotherhithe Thames Path. Laid around the beautiful historic village of Rotherhithe in southeast London, this walk takes visitors along the southern banks of the great confluence. The site offers stunning views of the heartland of the old English industrial age and is a very popular place for walkers and joggers. However, there are also wonderful views of modernity with the Millennium Dome and further around the river the towering structures of the new docklands business districts.
- Surrey Quays Shopping Centre. It is a large shopping centre located in Redriff Road, Rotherhithe SE16, which is on the border with Deptford, in the heart of south east London. Quays Shopping Centre has a supermarket for food, clothes, cosmetical and electrical stores, and a selection of large chain stores and brands with oversized outlet stores. There is also a large selection of free parking spaces, as well as convenient places to rest or eat whilst shopping.
Famous people associated with Rotherhithe:
- French-born engineer Marc Isambard Brunel (1769-1849), and his son Isambard Kingdom Brunel (1806-1859), who was also engineer, mechanic and inventor.
- Comedian, singer and actor Max Bygraves (1922-2012), who was born in Rotherhithe.
- Singer, pianist, model and media personality Myleene Klass (born 1978), who lived in Rotherhithe during the early 2000s.
- English-born American film director Alfred Hitchcock (1899-1980), who has filmed his first film as director, ‘Number 13’, in Rotherhithe in 1922 before the film was pulled from production.