Carpet Cleaning Seven Kings IG3
Experienced Carpet Cleaning Company Seven Kings
When it comes to carpet cleaning, Anyclean is what you need. We have over 15 years of experience in cleaning carpets and we have serviced Seven Kings IG3 and the neighbouring areas since we started trading. We use environmentally friendly and efficient cleaning products which successfully act on the carpet and remove the traped bacteria and dirt. Our reputation has grown due to the honesty and the professionalism of our cleaners and the excellent service they provide.
Reduce the Risk of Allergies
- Equipped and educated carpet technicians
- Spotless carpets
- Special deodoriser
- Deep carpet cleaning
- Extra attention to heavy traffic areas
- Pet urine neutralisation
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene
For over 15 years, we have been maintaining the hygiene in our customer's homes and offices in Seven Kings IG3. With our experience and dedication we make so many customers happy and satisfied with our professional carpet cleaning. We use both dry and steam carpet cleaning, which are the most efficient methods to clean carpets. We also use special deodoriser and shampoo to acheive more freshness.
We Make Tough Stains and Filth Go Away
With our top quality cleaning equipment which we use for treating carpets in homes and offices in Seven Kings IG3, we are sure that we can bring back the life again in these soft floorings. The professional machines are times better than the ordinary ones and they are also made by top manufacturers in the cleaning industry as Prochem, HOST and Rotovac.
Trained & Vetted Cleaners
There is no sense to buy quality equipment when it will not be used by professionals. That is why we choose only the most hardworking and devoted carpet cleaners for our team of experts in Seven Kings IG3. We don't cut efforts to educate and train them to be perfect in cleaning carpets. Their schedule is flexible and they can come to your home at a time of your choice.
Impressive Carpet Cleaning Results
The abilities of our team of carpet technicians and their equipment make us to be sure that we can complete every task with perfection. If we fail to satisfy you, we offer to send our cleaners back to clean the carpets again to fulfill all your requirements.
For more information about our carpet cleaning service in Seven Kings IG3, please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Seven Kings and the neighbouring areas:
- Becontree Heath
- Chadwell Heath
- Gants Hill
- Little Heath
- Marks Gate
- Newbury Park
- Seven Kings
Did you know that in Seven Kings IG3 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Seven Kings
Places of Interest in Seven Kings...
- Seven Kings Park. It is a fascinating Edwardian style park situated around Aldborough Road South, in Seven Kings IG3. The park has formal rose beds for visitors to enjoy and a lot of seating so they can rest and relax while out for a long stroll. Other facilities on the site of Seven Kings Park include a bandstand, basketball court, cricket pitch for hire, bowling green area, skate park, and tennis courts that are available for free. One of the key features of the park is the skate park. It is set in the southern end of the park and is a frequent with children and young adults. There is also a children’s play area that is very popular with young families at weekends. Seven Kings Park is open from 8am till dusk throughout the year, and is a famous place for locals and tourist alike who want to play sports or spend some time out in tranquil surrounding.
- Westwood Recreation Ground. Located within the Seven Kings area of Ilford IG3, it is a medium sized recreation ground that includes a children’s play area, and a rigid terrain for the active park user or Walker. The park is set around Meads Lane and there is a small stream running through its area. The stream beautifully compliments the grounds, and also encourages the wildlife population to increase. The site has also plenty of mature trees, which makes for a perfect setting when enjoying a leisurely walk. Westwood Recreation Ground is opened from 8am to dusk, and in 2010 received a 60,000 pounds grant from the Department of Children, Schools and Families to improve the children’s play facilities within the grounds.
- O’Gradys Irish Bar & Kitchen. Situated at 699 High Road, Seven Kings in Ilford IG3, this place is a sporting, drinking, Irishman’s home away from home. Rugby, football, GAA, racing and other popular sports are regularly shown live here, and the pub is also home to a number of local clubs. The restaurant is decorated in an old Irish style and offers hearty homemade food day in day out. Meals are cooked on the site and prepared by only using the best and highest quality produce. So whether you are looking for a pub with atmosphere to watch sports events, or a nice place to have a bite to eat and drink a quiet pint, O’Grady’s in Seven Kings has it all.