Carpet Cleaning Shadwell E1
Top Carpet Cleaning Company in Shadwell
With over thirteen years experience in cleaning carpets, we are one of the top contractors in Shadwell E1 and the neighbouring areas. Delivering outstanding results and satisfying the requirements of all our customers is our top priority. We specialise in treating almost all types of carpets including those made of natural plant fibers.
Our Services in Brief
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We charge reasonable prices for the quality service you get. Please refer to our price list below for more information or please call 020 7099 6964 to get a free no obligation quote.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Reliable Carpet Cleaning Service
We are among the most reliable carpet cleaning Shadwell E1 contractors providing efficient and affordable service to residential and commercial customers. With our extensive carpet cleaning experience, we are able to understand the needs of every customer and deliver the desired results with minimal efforts as this is what we do as part of our service.
With our investment in a high perormance carpet cleaning equipment, we are able to make your carpets look as healthy and clean as when they were new. You will improve the hygiene at your home by hiring one of our technicians to go over your carpet with our specialised cleaning equipment and products.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Professionally trained, certified and experience, our carpet cleaners are among the best ones available in Shadwell. We have carefully selected each carpet cleaning technician and we have vetted them before we make them a part of our team of experts.
We strictly follow all Health & Safety procedures and meet the standards of the National Carpet Cleaning Association when we provide a carpet cleaning service in Shadwell E1. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the accomplished results, we will come back free of charge to re-clean the areas which you don't accept.
Carpet cleaning Shadwell and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Aldgate
- Bermondsey SE16
- Carpet Cleaning Bethnal Green
- Bromley by Bow
- Carpet Cleaning Canary Wharf
- Cambridge Heath
- Cubitt Town
- Fenchurch Street
- Liverpool Street
- Carpet Cleaning Mile End
- Old Ford
- Carpet Cleaning Shoreditch
- Carpet Cleaning Stepney
- Surrey Quays
- Three Mills
- Tower Hill
Did you know that in Shadwell E1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The area of Shadwell E1 is home of the world’s oldest surviving music hall and one of London’s best kept secrets – Wilton’s Music Hall. It is a stunning and atmospheric venue which boasts an impressive programme of imaginative, various and distinct entertainment productions including music, comedy, theatre, cinema and cabaret. This unique building is consisted of a mid-19th century Grand Music Hall which is attached to an 18th century terrace of three houses and a pub. Wilton’s Music Hall is a charming venue situated in the heart of East End, and in a short walking distance from The River and The City.
- Cirilo Noodle Bar and Grill is located at 4 Cable Street in Shadwell E1 and just 10 minutes from Shadwell Overground Station. It is a much loved, family owned local restaurant that serves Asian and Oriental food. If you are looking for a distinctly homely vibe, in a sense of both service and cooking, Cirilo is the ideal dining venue for you. Situated within easy access of the Tower Hill tube and DLR Stations, the restaurant is an excellent choice for relaxed lunches, casual business dining and cosy table for two.
- For those living in Shadwell who enjoy nightlife, The Rhythm Factory offers a divers forward-thinking music and a great club atmosphere. It is a skuzzy venue which has been recently refurbished and now includes a café, bare, restaurant and even an art space. Consisted of three rooms, the Rhythm Factory’s provides space for about 400 people. From live bands and DJs playing funk, jazz and soul, to cutting edge dance sounds on weekends, the Rhythm Factory provides the ultimate nightclub experience.