Carpet Cleaning Shepherd's Bush W12 London
Accredited Carpet Cleaning Company Shepherds Bush
For years we have been servicing Shepherds Bush W12 and the areas around and we are one of the best carpet cleaning companies across London. We are NCCA certified and we aim to provide al the services according to their code of practice. Started with a single carpet cleaning technician, today at Anyclean we have over ten specialists treating carpets every day.
What we offer
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
As an independent contractor in the idustry, we provide our customers with the best carpet cleaning experience they deserve. We use various cleaning methods for the different types of carpet fibers and we choose the most suitable detergents which will successfully remove dirt and grime from your carpet fibers.
We would love to remain as competitive as we are and our service to be recommended to clients from all over London. Here is our price list to give you an idea what we charge for our carpet cleaning:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
High Quality Carpet Cleaning Service
Powerful equipment and trained cleaners are crucial for the achieved results on your carpets. We are a carpet cleaning company which strives to be on the top and we do all our best to provide a high quality service every time.
Using a powerful equipment manufactured by leaders in the industry, Anyclean provides a carpet cleaning service which is second to none. Apart from investing in a modern equipment, we have also trained our carpet cleaners to use this equipment efficiently and give the best for your carpets.
Carpet Cleaning Technicians
It is not just the training that makes our carpet cleaning Shepherds Bush W12 operatives the best ones in the area, we have interviewed them and we have employed the most motivated and hard working individuals who understand the importance of providing an outstanding service to all of our customers.
We offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and if we fail to achieve the disired results, we will come back free of charge to rectify the issue. Our carpet cleaners are NCCA certified and they always do their best to meet their standards.
Carpet cleaning Shepherds Bush and the neighbourhood:
- Bedford Park
- Brent Park
- Church End
- East Acton
- Holland Park W11
- Holland Park W14
- Kensal Green
- Kensington Olympia
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- Notting Hill
- Park Royal
- Queens Park W10
- Ravenscourt Park
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
- West Kensington
- White City
Did you know that in Shepherds Bush W12 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- O2 Shepherds Bush Empire has been a live entertainment venue for over a century and is often chosen by renowned artists for its distinguish level of intimacy and historic importance. The Empire has a capacity of 2,000 and during the years has been rewarded with a number of prestigious rewards, including five times “Best Venue” at the Music Week Award. Although not amongst the most comfortable halls, due to its standing area is placed so far beneath the main stage, it is an architecturally stunning venue with a fantastic acoustic. Located in a former BBC recording theatre, the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire still retains its original design with the loftiness of its early years.
- There is another world famous theatre in the Shepherds Bush W12. The Bush Theatre in Shepherds Bush is among the most celebrated new writing theatres in the world. Renowned as a home for new plays and a champion of playwrights, the Bush has hosted hundreds of striking premiers since its establishing in 1972. The venue was originally based in a room above O’Neill’s pub before moving to its current location in the former Shepherds Bush Library building at 7 Uxbridge Road.
- Shepherds Bush Market, at Goldhawk Road, is a real local market selling generally cheap clothes and household goods. But among the cheap towels and bath ropes you can find some really pretty scarves, sari fabrics, and such treasures to be found. There is also food produce on the site which includes vegetable stalls, falafel and kebab stalls, three butchers, and two fishmongers.
- In Shepherds Bush is London’s largest shopping mall. Located in Ariel Way, Shepherds Bush W12, the Westfield Shopping Centre was opened in October 2008 and is spread over 150, 000 square metres. This huge mall has 265 high end shops and about 50 restaurants, as well as a 12 screen cinema and a luxury spa center. The bright stars in the crown of Westfield Shopping centre are the 18,580 square metre Marks & Spencer and the 6,500 square metre House of Fraser, which splits over three levels.