Outstanding Carpet Cleaning Shepherd's Bush W12
Effective Carpet Shampoo For Your W12 Home And Office
Book Anyclean's leading carpet cleaners in Shepherds Bush for your complete peace of mind
What Can We Do For You?
How Much Does Carpet Cleaning Cost With Anyclean?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
Why Book Anyclean?
- Money-back Guarantee
- Carpet cleaning technicians available 7 days a week
- Flexible appointments
- Getting rid of tough stains, bacteria, dust mites and germs
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- A comprehensive service portfolio
- We serve both commercial and domestic customers
- We operate with the best brands of carpet washing equipment (RotoVac, Karcher)
- NCCA-trained and certified specialists
- Competitive prices and special deals
Home Carpet Care
We can take care of the most common negative factors affecting your carpet - mould, humidity, stains, and dirt smothering - and revive them to a perfect condition.
Commercial Carpet Washing
Our packages are suitable for all types of commercial premises with carpeted floors - Anyclean offers top-quality results and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
Office Carpet Maintenance
Keep the discolouring, dust smothering, and coffee stains at bay with the most effective carpet-care service in W12 - specially designed for office and corporate premises!
A specialised premium service that removes all dust mites and other allergens from the bedroom! Make sure you sleep on a clean and health-safe mattress!
Do not despair if you spot another stain on the sofa or the weekly vacuuming no longer deals with the dust on the curtains - Anyclean has the perfect alternative for you!
Area Rug Cleaning
The intricate maintenance of your rugs requires oustanding professional skills and knowledge - book Anyclean for your complete peace of mind!
Our Latest Cleaning Visits In Shepherds Bush
- Small store regular carpet cleaning at East Side, Shepherd's Bush Market, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 8DG.
- One-off deep-clean treatment for home carpets at Stanlake Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7HW.
- Large Persian rugs washing and restoration at Loftus Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7EH.
- Mattress cleaning at Ellerslie Rd, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 7BN.
What Carpet Care Methods Do We Apply?
Spot And Stain Removal
An advanced carpet-care method that allows us to work on a limited area - the concetrated treatment with a powerful solvent will remove even the most persistent stains!
Hot Water Extraction
We guarantee 100% removal of all dust, microparticles, and grime from heavily soiled carpets - the treatment penetrates deep into the fabrics down to the very carpet-pad!
Dry Carpet Cleaning
Do you need a quick fibre treatment of the carpet surface? Our VLM method employs a biodegradable compound that requires much less steam, providing excellent results.
Pet Odour Removal
The powerful cleaning solution we employ penetrates deep into the carpet fabrics, dissolves the soiling residue, and thoroughly removes the unpleasant smells all at once!
Anti-static Carpet Treatment
Static electricity has no place in any modern household, full of electric appliances - Anyclean removes it in the matter of minutes with a 100% health-safe treatment.
We take carpet protection and long-term care to the ultimate level with out next-generation water and stain repellent, which is completely safe for your family and pets.
Local Leaders In Carpet Washing
You can book our top-tier West London carpet cleaning help in the nearby areas as well:
- Carpet Cleaning Acton
- Carpet Cleaning Bedford Park
- Carpet Cleaning Brent Park
- Carpet Cleaning Chiswick
- Carpet Cleaning Church End
- Carpet Cleaning East Acton
- Carpet Cleaning Gunnersbury
- Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith
- Carpet Cleaning Harlesden
- Carpet Cleaning Kensal Green
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington Olympia
- Carpet Cleaning Ladbroke Grove
- Carpet Cleaning North Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Carpet Cleaning Park Royal
- Carpet Cleaning Queens Park W10
- Carpet Cleaning Ravenscourt Park
- Carpet Cleaning Stonebridge
- Carpet Cleaning Turnham Green
- Carpet Cleaning West Acton
- Carpet Cleaning West Kensington
- Carpet Cleaning White City
- Carpet Cleaning Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Clean My Carpets While I Am At Work?
Yes, of course. You can leave a set of keys to your neighbour, porter or letting/estate agent. Please provide the contact details where we have to pick up the keys from including a name and a telephone number. We will collect the keys, do the job and then return the keys to the initial collection address or post them back through the letterbox.
Please note that we may charge you £20.00+VAT if keys have to be picked up from a different postcode.
We insist that you are present at the time of completion so you can inspect the results and pay any outstanding balances to the carpet cleaner.
Why do stains re-appear on my carpet?
Because the staining agent soils the carpet fibre below the surface and leaves a residue that is much harder to remove. It attracts humidity and microparticles which accumulate around it, and thus the stain re-appears. The only solution is to deep-clean the carpet or book a professional spot and stain removal service.
Is dry carpet cleaning better than steam washing?
It depends on the specific condition of the carpet and the issues we must solve. Dry carpet cleaning is quicker and delivers better results for surface treatment. If we need to deep-clean the carpet, though, and remove grime down to the carpet pad, hot water extraction is the incomporably better method.
Can wet carpets make you ill?
Unfortunately - yes. Wet and soiled carpets are the perfect environment for the formation of mould, bacteria, and germs that can cause asthma and other respiratory problems as well as dangerous bacterial infections.
"If you have a serious carpet-related problem and want to book someone reliable to get the job done with no further hassle, Anyclean is the first and only choice!"
G. Wallace, Ormiston Grove, Shepherd's Bush, London W12 0JS
Did You Know That...?
- O2 Shepherds Bush Empire has been a live entertainment venue for over a century and is often chosen by renowned artists for its distinguish level of intimacy and historic importance. The Empire has a capacity of 2,000 and during the years has been rewarded with a number of prestigious rewards, including five times “Best Venue” at the Music Week Award. Although not amongst the most comfortable halls, due to its standing area is placed so far beneath the main stage, it is an architecturally stunning venue with a fantastic acoustic. Located in a former BBC recording theatre, the O2 Shepherds Bush Empire still retains its original design with the loftiness of its early years.
- There is another world famous theatre in the Shepherds Bush W12. The Bush Theatre in Shepherds Bush is among the most celebrated new writing theatres in the world. Renowned as a home for new plays and a champion of playwrights, the Bush has hosted hundreds of striking premiers since its establishing in 1972. The venue was originally based in a room above O’Neill’s pub before moving to its current location in the former Shepherds Bush Library building at 7 Uxbridge Road.
- Shepherds Bush Market, at Goldhawk Road, is a real local market selling generally cheap clothes and household goods. But among the cheap towels and bath ropes you can find some really pretty scarves, sari fabrics, and such treasures to be found. There is also food produce on the site which includes vegetable stalls, falafel and kebab stalls, three butchers, and two fishmongers.
- In Shepherds Bush is London’s largest shopping mall. Located in Ariel Way, Shepherds Bush W12, the Westfield Shopping Centre was opened in October 2008 and is spread over 150, 000 square metres. This huge mall has 265 high end shops and about 50 restaurants, as well as a 12 screen cinema and a luxury spa center. The bright stars in the crown of Westfield Shopping centre are the 18,580 square metre Marks & Spencer and the 6,500 square metre House of Fraser, which splits over three levels.