Carpet Cleaning Sloane Square SW1
Trustworthy Carpet Cleaning Team in Sloane Square
We are a local carpet cleaning company, offering comrehensive and reliable service to residential and commercial clients. With over thirteen years experience in cleaning carpets, Anyclean is a recognised name not only in Sloane Square SW1, but in the whole of London and the home counties.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We are committed in providing a carpet cleaning in Sloane Square SW1 which is beneficial to our customers and makes their carpets look like brand new. With the efficient equipment and products we use, we make the carpets in local residential and commercial premises cleaner and healthier.
Our price list is available below for your convenience. If you would like to obtain a free no obligation quote, do not hesitate to contact us on 020 7099 6964.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Using the latest techniques and efficient carpet cleaning and maintenance methods, our service is recognised in the whole of London. We have already serviced a large amount of clients in the capital and even more people entrust our service as it is always provided at the highest level.
Fully Equipped Staff
As an approved carpet cleaning Sloane Square contractor, we have equipped our carpet cleaners with powerful machines and efficient cleaning products which remove even the toughest stains and dirt from the carpet fibers. With our investment, all our attempts are successful and the results are excellent.
Certified Carpet Cleaning Contractors
Since our carpet cleaning technicians are NCCA trained and have over twelve years experience in cleaning carpets, we pretent to provide a very high quality of service. They are trained, vetted, uniformed and highly motivated to meet the needs of all our customers in Sloane Square SW1.
We guarantee you will get the most thorough carpet cleaning service in Sloane Square SW1 regardless of the condition and the type of your carpet. If you are not completely satisfied with what we have achieved, we will come back free of charge to give it a one more try and make your carpet look better.
Carpet cleaning Sloane Square and the neighbouring areas:
- Charing Cross
- Covent Garden
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
- Nine Elms
- Oxford Street
- Regent Street
- South Kensington
- South Lambeth
- Tottenham Court Road
Did you know that in Sloane Square SW1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- The Sloane Square Hotel London, at 7-12 Sloane Square SW1, is the point in Central London where world famous Kingsbridge shopping encounters the charm of Chelsea. Based on the site where the old Royal Court hotel used to be, this 4 star accommodation has 102 modern rooms. All rooms are air conditioned and included with a laptop, PlayStation, and a CD/DVD player as well as the finest beds and the softest pillows. Providing a convenient access to some of the best shopping and entertainment venues in the City, The Sloane Square Hotel London is the ideal accommodation choice for families, leisure guests and business travellers.
- Perhaps the major landmark in the area is the Venus Fountain, standing in the centre of the Sloane Square SW1. Designed by sculptor Gilbert Ledward, in 1953, the fountain consists of the kneeling figure of Venus, which is made of bronze and holding a vase. On the basin there is a relief depicting Charles II and Nell Gwynn, seated by the Thames. There is also an inscription on the top of the basin which says: “Sweet Thames run softly, till I end my song”, which is from Edmund Spencer’s poem, Prothalamion.
- Colbert is the new restaurant on the Sloane Square. Inspired by the great boulevard cafes in Paris, Gilbert stands where the neighbourhoods of Chelsea, Knightsbridge and Belgravia meet. Dining Gift Vouchers are available at Colbert for dinner, lunch or breakfast. This traditional French café is the perfect place to while away a few hours, whether you are looking for a breakfast or for a late dinner.
- Nearby the Square is Sloane Street, London’s premier shopping avenue, housing the world’s most relevant luxury brands. Conveniently located within walking distance from Hyde Park and Buckingham Palace, it is easy to get to by car or public transport. Sloane Street offers the ultimate shopping experience in an intimate shopping atmosphere.