Carpet Cleaning Southgate N14
The Most Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in Southgate
Our company began trading in 1998 and we have always been honest with our customers. We hav invested in the latest carpet cleaning equipment in order to satisfy all their needs. Booking a professional carpet cleaning service in Southgate N14 ensures a better living environment for your family and a beautiful home. Our technicians pay attention to details and treat every mark on your carpet carefully to ensure a high standard of service is met.
Stain Removal & Pet Odor Elimination
- Additional treatment on the heavy traffic areas
- Professionally trained cleaners
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Steam cleaning method
- Germs removal
- Vetted carpet cleaners
We go Beyond Your Expectations
In our long years of experience in carpet cleaning Southgate N14, we have always been precise and competent and we want to keep that in the future. If you let us clean your carpets you will assure yourself that we have skilled carpet cleaners who can make your carpets look amazing. We can treat any kind of carpet fibre succsessfully and a proof of that are our happy customers.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment & Products
Anyclean knows that every customer expect exceptional level of service which is achieved by the equipment and the detergents which we use. We choose the best of the best and the latest materials and equipment to meet your expectations. As a customer, you don't need to provide anything, we will deal with your carpet with the best products which are safe for pets, kids and for the environment.
Fully Insured Carpet Cleaners
Our cleaners have been employed according to their ability to cope with the clients' requirements. The cleaning teams consist of well trained and reliable people who are ready to do everything possible to provide only the best cleaning results. Anyclean specialises in professional carpet cleaning services and our cleaners have gained a huge experience in Southgate N14 and they are ready to meet your requirements.
You have the opportunity to be delivered the dreamed service in Southgate N14 by Anyclean. We are famous for our ability to reach perfection in what we do. If you are not fully contented with the results, we can re-clean your carpet at no extra charge in order to make you delighted with our service.
Carpet cleaning Southgate and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet cleaning Arnos Grove
- Carpet cleaning Botany Bay
- Carpet cleaning Bounds Green
- Carpet cleaning Bush Hill
- Carpet cleaning Clay Hill
- Carpet cleaning Cockfosters
- Carpet cleaning Crews Hill
- Carpet cleaning East Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Enfield Chase
- Carpet cleaning Friern Barnet
- Carpet cleaning Grange Park
- Carpet cleaning Hadley Wood
- Carpet cleaning New Barnet
- Carpet cleaning New Southgate
- Carpet cleaning Oakwood
- Carpet cleaning Palmers Green
- Carpet cleaning Winchmore Hill
Did you know that in Southgate N14 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Southgate
- One of the campuses of Barnes and Southgate College is located in Southgate. Barnet and Southgate is a highly successful further education college with more than 16,000 students of all ages. It is one of the largest colleges in North London and is a member of the prestigious ‘157 Group, which is a renowned organisation representing 27 of the largest and most successful further education colleges in the country. Barnet and Southgate College is noted for offering a broad range of courses and the high quality standard of its teaching. This includes full and part time courses for young people- A levels, foundation degrees, vocational studies, professional qualifications and much more. Located in Southgate High Street, the Southgate Campus offers a wide range of Academic and Vocational courses, which are suited for students of all ages and abilities. It has many new facilities, such as perfectly equipped motor vehicle workshops, and is also home to the college’s football and rugby teams.
- Southgate Cricket Club. Located in Walker Ground Waterfall Road, Southgate N14, this cricket club has existed for over a century and a half, and today is noted as one of the best sites for club cricket in the south of England. It offers excellent opportunities for competitive cricket and has four teams playing in the Middlesex League every Saturday. They also play friendly games and cup matches on Sunday and during mid week. The club runs a thriving Colts section that provides coaching and competitive cricket for more than 100 Southgate children aged from 7 to 15 years. Southgate Cricket Club is a top class cricket venue, offering fantastic opportunities for players of all ages and levels.
Famous people associated with Southgate N14 include:
- Singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse (1983-2011), who was best known for her deep contralto vocals, was born in Southgate to Jewish parents.
- Tea magnate Sir Tomas Lipton, 1st Baronet (1848-1931), who created the famous tea brand Lipton, moved to Southgate from Muswell Hill in 1892.
- Novelist, playwright and poet Paul Scott (1920-1978), who was best known for his monumental tetralogy the ‘Raj Quartet’, was born in Southgate.
- Critic, essayist and poet James Henry Leigh Hunt (1784-1859) was born in Southgate.
- Frederick Hitch (1856-1913), who was a recipient of the Victoria Cross for his actions during the Battle of Rorke’s Drift.
- Artist Rachel Whiteread (born 1963), who is most famous with her sculptures, attended at Southgate School.
- Former operatic tenor Alberto Remodios (born 1935), who is especially noted for his interpretations of Wagner’s heldentenor roles, lived in Southgate before he emigrated.
- Actor Ron Moody (born 1924), who lives in Southgate at the Cherry Tree.