Carpet Cleaning St Mary Cray BR5
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company St Mary Cray
Our carpet cleaners in St Mary Cray BR5 has been practicing professional cleaning of soft flooring since 1998. They are equipped with the latest machines available on the market to ensure the highest level of service is provided. We value our customers and we are concerned about their health and for this reason we very thoroughly clean their carpets in order to improve the overall air quality by removing the bacteria and the dust stuck into the carpet fibers.
Carpet Cleaning St Mary Cray Price List
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
To suit everyone's needs, our service is available seven days a week. We always listen to your requirements and discuss with you the best options for your carpets in order to extend their life. We not only provide a reliable and friendly service, but we also achieve excellent results with our carpet cleaning service in St Mary Cray BR5.
Family Safe Cleaning Products
We regularly upgrade our equipment as for us the products and equipment are one of the most important aspects of providing a high quality carpet cleaning St Mary Cray BR5 service. The chemicals we use are safe for the environment, for pets and kids and they efficiently remove dirt and kill bacteria.
Experiencd and Trained Technicians
Our technicians are experienced and they provide a first class service every time. They are knowledgeable about everything related to carpet cleaning and they have devoted their lives to help customers maintain their carpets cleaned. Along with the certificates our cleaners hold, they are fully insured and offer flexible appointments in St Mary Cray BR5.
We aim to provide our customers in St Mary Cray BR5 with the most efficient service and 100% satisfactiona and we will complete the task to your complete satisfaction. If you are not entirely happy with the service - we wil come back free of charge.
To get a quote for carpet cleaning service in your area please call 020 7099 6964.
We are also servicing:
- Bromley Common
- Foots Cray
- North Cray
- Carpet Cleaning Orpington
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
Did you know that in St Mary Cray BR5 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services St Mary Cray
- St Mary Cray is a town on the River Cray in the London Borough of Bromley that was once known as South Cray. The settlement was first mentioned in 1032 when King Canute granted land here and at the Orpington area to the priors of Christ Church. The Church of St Mary was erected in the early 13th century and soon gave the area its present name. During the Middle Ages the village of St Mary Cray was famous with its market, which was Bromley’s second in importance in this area of Kent. There were also several mills, operating beside the River Cray.
- The area’s modern industrial growth began around the mid 1920s, when the Orpington by-pass was constructed. The St Mary Cray section of the by-pass, which was called Cray Avenue, abscured Manor Farm. Some years later, in 1936, the farm’s former oast house became the first home of the noted manufacturer Morphy Richards. Richards had two large factories located in the area that is now known as The Nugent.
- During the 1950s and 1960s St Mary Cray was extensively developed with both industrial and housing buildings. This erased almost all evidence of the original village, though there are some Victorian terraces and a few early 18th century houses on the High Street. Most of the industry is concentrated in the area between the River Cray and Cray Avenue, with houses spreading up the slopes on both sides.
- St Mary Cray Primary School. This school is located on the High Street in St Mary Cray BR5 and enjoys convenient public transport links from central Orpington. Set on its own grounds, it benefits of a vast recreation ground to the rear of the facility trailing off into natural meadowland. In addition there are two public gardens, situated within just a few minute walk from the school. St Mary Cray Primary School is a safe and happy learning environment, where all children are treated with respect and encouraged to achieve their full potential.