Carpet Cleaning Stockwell Brixton SW9 London
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Stockwell
We are an independednt carpet cleaning contractor with over 13 years experience. We service Stockwell SW9 and the surounding areas and we are able to clean for residential and commercial customers. The prices we charge are competitive and we offer a great quality service.
Zero Residue Carpet Cleaning
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
If you are looking for a low cost, flexible and reliable carpet cleaning Stockwell company, Anyclean is your best choice. We offer a high quality carpet cleaning as we know how important it is to have your carpets thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at least once every year.
Our prices are afordable and they include all the cleaning equipment and materials. Please call 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or refer to our price list.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Prompt & Efficient Service
Depending on your needs, we can come as many times in the year as you want us to and we guarantee that with our service we don't cut corners. We clean in the corners of the rooms and under the furniture where a lot of dust gathers and can cause allergies.
As a professional cleaning company in Stockwell, it is essential for us to use a cleaning equipment which never fails to clean any dirt or stain and we have invested in the top carpet cleaning machines. They are powerful enough to clean perfectly anything from the carpet and leave it health and clean. You will feel the freshness of your carpet straight after we finish with the cleaning.
Dedicated Carpet Cleaning Technicians
Professionally trained by NCCA - the only one recognised trade asociation in the UK, dedicated to the art of cleaning carpets, our technicians are able to undertake carpet cleaning for different carpet fibers and achieve excellent results. They are friendly, vetted, highly motivated and turn up uniformed for each cleaning service in Stockwell.
If for some reason you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved on your carpet and on your opinion it is our fault, we will come back free of charge to re-treat the areas which seem to you unclean. We would like to have 100% satisfied customers who will choose us next time they need their carpets in Stockwell cleaned.
To get a quote or book your carpet cleaning please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning Stockwell and the neighbouring areas:
- Brixton SW9
- Denmark Hill
- Herne Hill
- Nine Elms
- South Lambeth
- Streatham Hill
- Tulse Hill SW2
Did you know that in Stockwell SW9 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sights and attractions in Stockwell SW9:
- O2 Academy, Brixton. Designed by EA Stone and built in 1929, the Brixton Academy is the largest of the four “Astoria” theatres. For many years it was considered the country’s best venue to show motion pictures. Today this former cinema with its fascinating art deco interior, proscenium arch and 140ft dome is the most celebrated venue for live music in London. Located at 211 Stockwell Road, in one of the hardest-partying areas of the Capital, the O2 Academy in Brixton has a capacity of 4,700 and a 6am license, making it the finest place to watch your favourite bands and DJs.
- Larkhall Park. It is a large park that features many bookable sporting facilities, a children’s play area and a popular café. Sporting facilities include: all weather astro, natural turf and redgra pitches; netball courts; tennis courts; bowling greens; seasonal grass football pitches; and a BMx track. There are also a picnic and sitting area on the site of the park as well as a small and beautiful walled garden. Although dog walkers are welcome in Larkhall Park, for the comfort and safety of children there are also dog free areas, including the children’s play area.
- Brixton Market. It is a place where the main items on sale are cheap food, homeware and clothes. There is plenty to explore at this heaving and bustling market, with an outdoor area and two covered markets. One of the markets runs from Coldharbour Lane to Electric Avenue and the other one on the Corner of Coldharbour and Atlantic Road. Although the food is mostly of low quality at Brixton Market, it is incredibly cheap and it is also a great place to buy African and Indian specialities.
- Red Gate Gallery. Situated at 209a Coldharbour Lane in the area of SW9, the Red Gate Gallery is dedicated on organising a wide range of innovative exhibitions. The gallery was founded in 1998 and since then it has hosted more than 450 events and exhibitions. Red Gate Gallery is specialised in showing works in a wide range of media and materials, by young and emerging as well as by more established artist.