Carpet Cleaning Swanley BR8
Anyclean - A Name You Can Trust
Anyclean offers a fully transparent, insured and reliable carpet cleaning Swanley BR8. There are no hidden costs and we are honest to our customers as the long term relationship with them is our main goal. We know how important for you is to have a healthy and clean living and working environment and we combine our efforts to achieve the best results for your carpet.
Stain Removal & Pet Odor Elimination
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
With a long carpet cleaning experience, extensive training of all our staff and a powerful equipment, we offer a comprehensive carpet cleaning service delivered to your residential or commercial premises in the most convenient day and time for you.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Combined Quality Workmanship With State of the Art Technology
For us, pre-inspeting the carpet and discussing with you any conserns you may have is an essential part of the carpet cleaning in order for us to achieve the best cleaning results you carpets. The service we offer is a second to none as it is professional, reliable, affordable and it is available to residential and commercial customers based in Swanley BR8.
Powerful Cleaning Equipment
The equipment our carpet cleaning technicians use is so powerful that no dirt and bacteria have a chance to stay. The hot water removes the grime which is extracted by the large vacuum motor. Using such a powerful machine guarantees perfect results and reduces the drying time significantly.
NCCA Certified Technicians
With a long carpet cleaning experience, our carpet cleaning technicians Swanley are able to treat any type of carpet efficiently. They are uniformed, trained, vetted and fully insured. If you would like to meet one of our team members, do not hesitate to book your carpet cleaning on 020 7099 6964 and we guarantee excellent quality of service.
There is an added benefit now to use Anyclean as your carpet cleaning service provider in Swanley BR8 - we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which in your opinion have not been treated perfectly. Our carpet cleaners are always happy to prove their work and do whatever is best for your carpet.
Carpet cleaning Swanley and the neighbouring areas:
- Foots Cray
- Horton Kirby
- Joydens Wood
- North Cray
- Petts Wood
- Pratts Bottom
- South Darenth
- St Mary Cray
- St Pauls Cray
- Well Hill
Did you know that in Swanley BR8 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Swanley
- The ancient parish and village of Swanley began life as three houses before the advent of the railway in 1861. The newer settlement grew up around the railway junction and was originally named Sevenoaks Junction, it became Swanley, and the original Swanley became Swanley Village. Its shopping centre was remodeled in the 1990s when the Asda supermarket was extended which is one of the Larger Asda stores.
- Swanley was historically a health "resort" and housed an important care home for sufferers of tuberculosis; a number of hospitals were built there in the 1880s and 1890s. The painter James Dickson Innes died there in 1914, aged 27.
- Swanley Park. Situated around New Barn Road, just outside the Swanley town centre, it is a fascinating large area of open space for locals and visitors of Kent to enjoy. Opened to the public in 1983, on a land that was originally used for nurseries, orchards and farm buildings, Swanley Park comprises about 60 acres of space and has many different attraction and recreation facilities. This includes a paddling pool, cafeteria, bouncy castle, battery bikes, sandpits, narrow gauge railway for kids, and play areas. The park has also several well wooded and grassy areas, which are favourite among walkers and joggers.
- Roman Catholic Church of the Apostles. It is a nice little church at 2 Sycamore Drive, and one of the principal places for worship in Swanley BR8. Situated just a short distance from the town’s centre, the facility was built during the Victorian era to serve the people brought to the community by the new railway line connecting London to Dover. Although the church building is relatively small in size, it has a number of beautiful ornate and decorative stained glass windows, as well as some very interesting architectural features. The church is home to a large and carrying community of committed Christians who meet regularly at the church for worship and prayer.
- Hextable Gardens. It is a small and quiet oasis of calm situated in College Road, Hextable, which is very close to Swanley in Kent. The gardens have been set out in both formal and informal style, and include a number of well maintained flower beds and an ornamental pond. The site makes the perfect location for a short walk or a picnic if you are in the area of Swanley BR8 and looking for a quiet place to escape the noisy city streets.
Notable people associated with Swanley BR8:
- Janice Hadlow (born 1957), who is the current controller of the BBC television channel Two, was educated at a school in Swanley.
- Alan Knott (born 1946), who is a former Kent County Cricket Club and English National Team cricketer, grw up in Swanley.
- Pop-singer and songwriter Crispin St. Peters (1939-2010), who is best known for his 1966 hits ‘The Pied Piper’ and ‘You Were on My Mind’, was born in Swanley.
- Author, stand-up comedian, and socialist columnist Mark Steel (born 1960), who has made many appearances on radio and television shows as a guest panelist, was born and grew up in the area.
- Songwriter, record producer and musician Mike Stock (born 1951), who became famous as a member of the songwriting and production team Stock Aitken and Waterman, came from Swanley.
- Painter James Dickson Innes (1887-1914), who is best remembered for his mountain landscapes, died of Tuberculosis in a nursing home in Swanley.