Carpet Cleaning Sydenham SE26 London
Innovative Carpet Cleaning Company Sydenham
With our expert knowledge and experience in cleaning carpets, we are one of the top carpet cleaning contractors in Sydenham SE26. We approach every customer with care and respect as this is what our clients deserve. Anyclean is a company operating since 1998 and we are proud with our reputation and professionalism which are the key to our success.
Stubborn Stains Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Flexible Cleaning Appointments
Available seven days a week, our services are popular in Sydenham SE26 and the neighbouring areas. We offer an outstanding carpet cleaning at very competitive prices for both residential and commercial premises. Your carpets will be soft, bright, healthy and clean after we carefully treat them with our specialised equipment.
Products and Equipment
With our powerful equipment we really get the job done effectively and professionally. To clean the carpets of our clients in Sydenham SE26, we don't use domestic carpet cleaning machines. We have entrusted Prochem as their equipment is reliable and really clean the carpet in depth, combined with the products they supply. Our carpet cleaners are trained to successfully remove all kinds of stains and apply techniques developed by the National Carpet Cleaning Association.
We Clean Carpets With Care & Respect
Trained and certified by the NCCA, our carpet cleaners possess a valuable knowledge and experience in the art of cleaning carpets. They clean each carpet with care and respect and they love their job, that\'s why they do it with a smile. You no longer have to make attempts to clean your carpets yourself, our technicians are available seven days.
We guarantee all work will be done in accordance with the Health & Safety regulations and the standards of the NCCA. When you book a professional carpet cleaning Sydenham SE26 service, that\'s what you should get and we will come back free of charge to re-clean any areas which you consider not treated with care.
Carpet cleaning Sydenham and the neighbouring areas:
- Crystal Palace
- Dulwich Village
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- Forest Hill
- Hither Green
- Park Langley
- Upper Norwood
- West Dulwich
Did you know that in Sydenham SE26 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Sydenham
- St Bartholomew's Church. It is a parish church in the Church of England, based in Westwood Hill, Sydenham SE26. Situated at the East End of Westwood Hill, which is easily noticeable from the surrounding area, the St Bartholomew\'s Church is just within a five minute walk from Sydenham rail station. It is housed in an attractive, early 19th century building, which is a powerful statement of the presence of the church in the community. The building was designed by architect Lewis Vulliamy (1791-1871) and is featured in a Carmille Pissarro’s paint of 1871. St Bartholomew\'s has an active and busy community of committed Christians of wide variety of ages, ethnicities and backgrounds. There is also a church school on the site, which plays an important role in the parish life.
- Mayow Park. Originally known as Sydenham Recreation Ground, and located in Mayow Road, this site is the oldest municipal park in the London Borough of Lewisham. The park is home to Mayow Park Bowls Club, and has a wide range of sport and recreation facilities. This includes tennis courts, bowling green, children’s play area, water feature, and meadow area. The central field of Mayow Park makes the perfect venue for walking, running and generally relaxing in the tranquil tree lined surrounding. It is also ideal for recreation and public events, which regularly take place on the site throughout the year.
Notable past and present residents of Sydenham SE26:
- Scottish engineer and inventor John Logie Baird (1888-1946), who is best known as the inventor of the first practical, publicly demonstrated television system, and the first fully electronic colour television tube.
- Scottish poet Thomas Campbell (1777-1844), who is best known for his poetry dealing with human affairs.
- Irish-born English actress and singer Connie Fisher (born 1983), who won the BBC TV program “How Do You Solve A Problem Like Maria”.
- Writer, broadcaster, journalist, comic artist and historian Denis Gifford (1927-2000).
- Painter Wilfrid de Glehn (1870-1951), who was elected to the Royal Academy in 1932. Was born in Sydenham.
- Amateur cricketer William Gilbert “W.G.” Grace (1848-1915), who was perhaps England’s greatest cricketer.
- Australian entertainer, composer, singer and songwriter Rolf Harris (born 1930), who was a key figure in the Sydenham Society.
- Musician Bill Wyman (born 1936), who is best known as member of the rock and roll band The Rolling Stones, grew up in Sydenham.
- Canadian folk singer-songwriter David Wiffen, who was born in Sydenham, in 1942.
- Model Shivani Kapoor (born 1984), who is cousin of famous Bollywood sister actresses Karisma and Kareena Kapoor.