Carpet Cleaning Tattenham Corner KT18
Carpet Cleaning Specialists in Tattenham Corner
We at Anyclean have a unique and comprehensive approach to clean carpets which provides a healthier and cleaner environment for your family or employees. Servicing Tattenham Corner KT18 area since 1998, we have built relationships with residential and commercial clients who continue to use our services and get the best for their carpets. We provide an efficient, honest and transparent carpet cleaning service at very reasonable price.
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
We go Beyond Your Expectations
We are among the most reliable carpet cleaning Tattenham Corner KT18 contractors providing efficient and affordable service to residential and commercial customers. With our extensive carpet cleaning experience, we are able to understand the needs of every customer and deliver the desired results with minimal efforts as this is what we do as part of our service.
Improved Home Hygiene
With our investment in a high perormance carpet cleaning equipment, we are able to make your carpets look as healthy and clean as when they were new. You will improve the hygiene at your home by hiring one of our technicians to go over your carpet with our specialised cleaning equipment and products.
Qualified and Friendly Technicians
Professionally trained, certified and experienced, our carpet cleaners are among the best ones available in Tattenham Corner. We have carefully selected each carpet cleaning technician and we have vetted them before we make them a part of our team of experts.
We strictly follow all Health & Safety procedures and meet the standards of the National Carpet Cleaning Association when we provide a carpet cleaning service in Tattenham Corner KT18. If for some reason you are not completely satisfied with the accomplished results, we will come back free of charge to re-clean the areas which you don't accept.
Carpet cleaning Tattenham Corner and the neighbouring areas:
- Box Hill
- Burgh Heath
- East Ewell
- Langley Vale
- Lower Kingswood
- Malden Rushett
- Walton on the Hill
- West Ewell
Did you know that in Tattenham Corner KT18 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Tattenham Corner
- Tattenham Health Centre. It is a four doctor partnership that is based in a purpose built facility in Tattenham Crescent, Surrey KT18. The centre is conveniently situated at Tattenham Corner on Epsom Downs, just a stone-throw away from Epsom Racecourse. The centre has a doctor on duty from 8am until 6.30pm, and there is parking available. The facility has also a designed disabled parking bay, set adjacent to the entrance of the surgery, as well as wide doors and a ramp to provide access for wheelchairs.
- Beefeater Grill- Tattenham Corner. Located in Epsom Downs, Surrey KT18, this venue provids a modern take on traditional steakhouse dining. It offers its customers with a well stocked bar, and an excellent restaurant menu that features prime meats cuts, vegetarian dishes, and fresh fish. All meals are cooked on the site of the premises and prepared from the finest meat and premium seasonal produce. Beefeater Grill – Tattenham Corner is extremely popular with young families for its ‘Little Eaters’ menu, which offers a fun range of dishes for children. The venue attracts local people and residents of the surrounding areas with a menu filled with favourites, and an excellent customer service in a family-friendly ambience.
- St Mark’s Church, Tattenham Corner. It is a united congregation of Anglicans and Methodists who worship and serve God together in the area of Tattenham Corner. It is home to a large and welcoming Christian community, who always seek to share God’s love. With an emphasis on this aim, St Marks helps the local community by running regular lunches, children’s groups, and plays host to some charity functions and other social events. The church family includes dedicated and carrying people of all ages, ethnics and backgrounds, and is always delighted to welcome new members.
- The Posh Plaice, Traditional Fish and Chips. Situated in a convenient located parade of shops at Tattenham, close to the local train station, it is a family-run restaurant that has been cooking and serving the finest fish and chips for more than 30 years. By using only the finest ingredients and seasonal produce, the venue provides its customers with delicious food, high quality service, and excellent value. Dishes are freshly prepared to order, and served by professional but very friendly staff team, guaranteeing a great dining experience at a sensible price.