Carpet Cleaning Upper Holloway N19
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in Upper Holloway
Anyclean is a locally owned and operated carpet cleaning Upper Holloway N19 company. Our carpet cleaning technicians provide the highest standard steam cleaning service which extracts dirt, dust and bacteria successfully from the fibers of your carpet. We are a company you can trust and benefit from as we offer a great value for money. No matter whether you require our services for your home or business, we are available right on the next day to transform the look of your carpet.
Our Service at a Glance
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Anyclean offers a highly flexible service which is available on the weekends, bank holidays and in the evenings at no extra cost. Whether you need a single stain cleaned or you would like thorough clean of your carpeted rooms, we have the right solution for you.
Carpet Cleaning Prices Upper Holloway
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Healthy Living Environment
As carpets accumulate dust over time, they need a thorough cleaning with a suitable heavy duty machine which extracts the dirt from the carpet fibers. Our company is dedicated in providing efficient and reliable service to our customers and make their home healthier.
Family Safe Cleaning Chemicals & Equipment
We only use safe for kids and pets cleaning products and powerful cleaning machines which are able to remove any stain and dirt. We are also certain that not only the equipment matters for the best results, but the experience of our technicians who are qualified and knowledgeable.
Fully Insured & Certified Carpet Cleaners
The carpet cleaners Upper Holloway N19 we work with are available at your request at anytime convenient for you. They are trained, vetted and experienced and they hold NCCA certificates and full public liability insurance. They will listen to all your requirements and will provide the job at a very high level.
As part of our service, you will get our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee - if you are not entirely satisfied with the results we achieved, we will come back upon your request to rectify the disputed areas free of charge. For us pleased customers is our main goal and we will appreciate your feedback.
Carpet cleaning Upper Holloway and the neighbouring areas:
- Crouch End
- Finsbury Park
- Hampstead Heath
- Kentish Town
- Manor House
- Stroud Green
- Tufnell Park
- Tufnell Park
Did you know that in Upper Holloway N19 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Upper Holloway
- St John’s Tavern. It is a excellent gastropub at 91 Junction Road, Archway, which is just five minutes from Upper Holloway Overground Station. It is one of the earliest and finest gastropubs in North London. The venue is primary a pub and dining room offering superb British cuisine prepared from seasonal, locally sourced produce. By making all stocks from scratch, baking their own bread on the premises by using only British four, preparing everything on the site, and running their own butchery, the owners managed to create an outstanding pub environment. With a great local reputation, the dining room is always busy so advanced booking is advisable, although you can eat in the bar area if there is no room in the restaurant. The St John’s Tavern is definitely one of the best places to eat and drink in the area of Upper Holloway N19.
- Waterlow Park. It is a beautiful park occupying a dramatic sloping site in Dartmouth Park Hill that overlooks the city of London. Situated within a short walking distance from Upper Holloway N19, the land of the park was given to Londoners by Sir Sidney Waterlow as a garden for the gardenless. Waterlow Park covers 29 acres and includes: ponds on three levels, tree lined walkways, pockets of mature shrub, ornamental bedding, large lawns, and Lauderdale House with its formal terraced gardens. There are also six tennis courts, natural play area for older children and a small playground for the younger ones. The open space area gives home to a diverse wildlife. This includes woodpeckers, bats and hedgehogs. The Waterlow Park is one of London’s most attractive landscaped sites. Whether you wish to play a set or two, have a picnic with your family, or just sit and relax in a picturesque environment, this beautiful park has something for all.
- St John the Evangelist. Located in Pumberton Gardens, Upper Holloway N19, this church was built during the Victorian era as a product of the evangelical revival of this period. The first stone was laid in May 1826 and, by the end of that year, the church was completed. Ever since, St John the Evangelist has been an important part of the local community of Upper Hooloway. The church is home to a large and carrying Christian community who regulary meet for worship and prayer.