Carpet Cleaning Vauxhall SW8
Who Are We
For over a decade, our company has helped people maintain their carpets clean as the equipment we use cleans the carpet fibers in depth. Regular vacuuming is suitable for general cleaning, but more advanced techniques are needed when it comes to disinfection and stain treatment. Anyclean has been servicing Vauxhall and all London areas since we started our business. With the experience of our technicians, we guarantee quality and efficient carpet cleaning for all types of carpets.
What we offer
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We can provide instant quotes over the phone because we use average room sizes, which in most cases are very accurate. Here is a sample of what we charge for our carpet cleaning service in Vauxhall:
Single bedroom - £20.00
Double bedroom - £25.00
Lounge - £27.00
Hallway - £15.00
Flight of stairs - £18.00
All prices excude VAT.
A happy and satisfied customer is worth a lot more than anything else to us. And we prefer to keep it that way through constant hard work from all the team here at Anyclean. Our management and field staff have joined efforts to deliver unmatched customer experience through the most thorough Vauxhall carpet cleaning you have ever seen.
We don't take any chances and therefore invest heavily in the latest carpet cleaning technology. We monitor closely the industry trends and developments in order to provide always our exceptional quality service. We prefer to use machines made by Alltec, Prochem, Ashbys, Rotovac, HOST, Powr-Flite, Kleenrite - all leading worlds manufacturers of fine carpet cleaning equipment. All our Vauxhall technicians carry at least two of these babies on board of their vehicles.
Our Carpet Cleaners
We insist on the best and highest quality training available in the UK - NCCA training courses and exams. Our technicians must undergo the Association's training sessions and then pass theory and practical exams. Having gathered many years of experience in the field they are experts on carpet construction and the correct methods of carpet cleaning. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning. We are proud members No.1871 of the association.
We aim to provide the best customer experience at the best price hence the complete peace of mind - our Anyclean Guarantee. If you are not entirely happy with the carpet cleaning you have received, we will come back and complete the task to your full satisfaction.
You will recognise our clean signwritten vans and our uniformed carpet technicians driving down the road. Don't hesitate to ask the driver of the van for details of our service and obtain a card.
For more information and to schedule a date and time for a carpet clean please call 020 7099 6964.
Save time! Booking the job with us only takes 5 minutes.
We also provide carpet cleaning in the following neighbouring areas:
- Sloane Square
- South Lambeth
Did you know that in Vauxhall SW8 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning Vauxhall
End of Tenancy Cleaning Vauxhall
Window Cleaning Vauxhall
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Vauxhall
Did you know that...
- Vauxhall is a small area in the heart of Central London in the London Borough of Lambeth. It is considered that the etymology of the word Vauxhall comes from the name of Falkes de Breaute, who was in charge of King John’s mercenaries and who owned a large house in the area, referred to as Faulke’s Hall, then Foxhall and eventually Vauxhall. The area gained popularity by this name when the Vauxhall Pleasure Gardens opened for public has also given its name to the Vauxhall Motors car manufacturer.
- In the area of Vauxhall SW8, by Vauxhall Bridge and occupying , there is the central headquarter of the British Secret Intelligence Service. SIS or also referred as to MI6, which stands for “Military Intelligence, Section 6”, is the agency supplying the Government with foreign intelligence.
- Notable present and past residents include: politicians Kenneth Clarke (born 1940), Geoffrey “Geoff” William Hoon (born 1953), Edward Michael Balls (born 1967), Yvette Cooper (born 1969), Alistair Darling (born 1953), John Whitaker “Jack” Straw (born 1946), Charles Peter Kennedy (born 1959), Sir John Major (born 1943), aouthos and former politician Jeffrey Howard Archer (born 1940), journalist Charlton “Charlie” Brooker (born 1971), singer and actor Lee Ryan, etc.