Carpet Cleaning Solutions From Anyclean
Anyclean is a leading cleaning company operating in all London areas including Bermondsey SE1 since 1998. For this period of time we have gained priceless experience which helped us to provide high quality services to our customers. The positive feedback after every our service gave us the strenght to do what we can best. It's very important to take care of the hygiene in your home or work place and Anyclean has the right solutions for homeowners and business managers.
No Hidden Charges
- Thorough carpet cleaning
- Different carpet fabrics treatment
- Reduce the occurrence of allergies and asthma
- Rapid carpet drying
- Use of special environmentally friendly cleaning detergents
- Harmful microbe and parasite removal
Carpet Cleaning Price List
As all our customers are very special for us, we have done our best to lower our prices to minimum. Please check our rates for carpet cleaning Bermondsey SE1 or give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Stains & Dirt Removal
It has always been a challange to maintain the carpets an home clean. In our everyday life there are many reasons for stains and dirt. Anyclean is your solution to keep your home clean and fresh. We offer different carpet cleaning services in Bermondsey SE1 depending on your needs. We also help your carpet live longer and preserve their appearance.
Powerful Equipment Used
Our professional equipment allows us to treat all types of carpet fibres such as wool, sisal, hessian and natural fibre. The hot water extraction method is considered as the most efficient one for removing different stains and dirt. Our company vans are loaded with the latest and modern carpet cleaning equipment. In combination with our experienced carpet technicians we guarantee exceptional results in our carpet cleaning Bermondsey SE1 services.
NCCA Certified Cleaners
We work only with experienced and qualified carpet technicians in Bermondsey SE1 which is a sign of our professionalism. You can rely on them as they are certified by NCCA - The National Carpet Cleaning Association which is the only trade body dedicated to the craft of carpet and upholsrery cleaning. If you book now one of our experts you'll convince yourself that they are friendly and polite and will do an excellent service.
We Exceed Your Expectations
In case you are not entirely satisfied with our carpet cleaning services in Bermondsey SE1 we will return and re-clean areas of your carpet that you were not pleased with, free of charge. Thus we ensure that our service is worth the money you will pay and you get the expected quality. you didn't waste your money and your floor coverings is going to be cleaned properly.
Carpet cleaning Bermondsey SE1 and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in Bermondsey SE1 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Sights Around Bermondsey ...
- Bermondsey is an area in London close to London Bridge and Tower Bridge. It is served by London Underground Jubilee Line from Bormondsey station. Interesting places around the area are London Dungeon, Tower of London and Bermondsey Spa Gardens.
- There is a fashion museum in Bermondsey SE1. The Fashion and Textile Museum, located at 83 Bermondsey Street, is a cutting edge centre for contemporary fashion, textile and jewellery in London. Founded by designer Zandra Rhodes, the centre has a program of changing exhibitions which explore the elements of fashion, textile and jewellery. By collecting and displaying fashion related items, The Fashion and Textile Museum aims to offer inspiration to a new generation of creatives.
- Another famous attraction in Bermondsey is London Glassblowing Studio and Gallery. Located at 62-66 Bermondsey Street, London Glassblowing was established by Peter Layton in 1976, which makes it one of the earliest hot-glass studios in Europe. The studio is considered by many as one of Europe’s leading glassmaking studios, especially renowned for the use of colour, form and texture.
- Guy Street Park is a small urban park located near Bermondsey SE1. The park lies to the south of London Bridge in a historic residential part of north Southwalk.
- The Bermondsey Square Hotel is situated in the heart of fashionable Bermondsey, at Tower Bridge Road, SE1. This modern, four-star hotel has 80 comfortable rooms, all featured with work space, Apple TV, and a bathroom with drench shower. The Bermondsey Square Hotel is designed to meet the needs of discerning guests, from party people and tourists to business travelers.
- The main parish church in Bermondsey is St Mary Magdalen’s. It is Anglican parish church, situated in Bermondsey Street. There are also another two churches: Haddon Hall Baptist Church, in Tower Bridge Road; and Bermondsey Central Hall, which is Bermondsey’s Methodist church.