Carpet Cleaning West Byfleet KT14
Anyclean - Experienced Carpet Cleaners West Byfleet
We are your local best choice for carpet cleaning as we carry out our service according to the NCCA's standards. We extract dirt, dust and bacteria from your carpet using a powerful machine and efficient cleaning products which leave your carpet healthy and fresh. The cleaning process is simple and doesn't cause any disruption as we come at a day and time convenient for you. Our services are popular in West Byfleet KT14 as we have been servicing the area since 1998.
Zero Residue Cleaning
- Quality carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction Cleaning
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
You should be aware that your carpets act like filter for your home and it absorbs dust, dust mites and other bacteria which are often the main reason for asthma and allergies. We offer a complete solution for removing pollutants and reducing the risk of asthma.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Carpet Cleaning & Care
Our services are available for residential homes and commercial buildings in West Byfleet KT14 and we are able to deal with dirt on carpets in diffrent situations. Whether you need a single stain treated or a complete care for your carpet, you can be sure that Anyclean is the right company for you.
Top Rated Carpet Cleaning Equipment
We use modern equipment which leaves your carpets slightly damp at the end and you will be able to use the carpet only few hours after the cleaning. It effectively removes soil, bacteria and stains which make your carpet look and feel filthy. After the treatment you will feel the freshness and you will be pleased with the way your carpet looks.
Highly Motivated & Certified Tehnicians
Fully trained, vetted and insured, our carpet cleaning West Byfleet KT14 operatives were recognised by the NCCA. After regular attendance of training courses and successful pass of the examinations, they were issued with certificated which are a proof of their qualifications and skills.
We guarantee that most of the stains will be gone after the treatment and in addition to that, all the work will be carried out in accordance with the standards set by the NCCA. We will also come back free of charge if any stains re-appear or there is something wrong with the cleaning.
Carpet cleaning West Byfleet and the neighbourhood:
- New Haw
- Saint George's Hill
- Stoke d'Abernon
- Carpet Cleaning Weybridge
Did you know that in West Byfleet KT14 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Byfleet
Places of Interest In West Byfleet...
- West Byfleet Park. It is relatively a good size public park that stands at the heart of West Byfleet KT14. This Surrey park has for many generations been a place for the local people to meet and trade. However, in more recent times, West Byfleet Park became a popular place for rest and recreation. Its green area is well appreciated by walkers and picnickers, especially throughout the warm summer months. The site is also regularly used for games and sports.
- West Byfleet Bowls Club. Based at the Recreation Ground in Camphill Road, West Byfleet KT14, it is an established, friendly bowls club. The club has around 70 playing members and 10 social members, who range in ages from 8 to 80+ years old. They have a full fixture of league and friendly matches, which are played in mid-week and at weekends from the end of April till the end of September. Situated at the centre of West Byfleet, the club offers an excellent bowling facility, and caters for bowlers of all ages and abilities, from absolute beginners to County level. Although bowls has a reputation of being an exclusively aging and outdated game, in recent times, this tendency began to change thanks to the efforts of clubs like this, who encourage youth development and regularly host open days.
- St John the Baptist Church. Set in Parvis Road, West Byfleet KT14, this church is one of the principal parish churches in the area. St John the Baptist is also one of the significant architectural sites in the Surrey village. Situated at the centre of the lively West Byfleet community on one of the main roads, the facility is home to a large and carrying Christian congregation with members of all ages, colours and backgrounds. They meet on a regular basis at St John the Baptist to partake in worship and prayer, and to get involve with local charity and community events.
- Aeronautical engineer Sir Sydney Camm (1893-1966), who is noted for his contribution to many Hawker aircraft designs, from biplanes to jet fighters.
- Aircraft designer and industrialist Sir George Edwards (1908-2003).
- Cyril Peckham, who was an aviation photographer.
- Ron R. Paine, who was an air racing pilot, best known as founder of Derby Aviation, which is now known as BMI- British Midland Airways.
- Author J. C. Stobart (1878-1933), who is best known for his books, ‘The Glory that was Greece’ and ‘The Grandeur that was Rome, lived in West Byfleet and is buried at Old Byfleet.
- Frederick Stoop, who was local benefactor, as well as owner of West Hall.