Carpet Cleaning West Dulwich SE21 London
Anyclean - Carpet Cleaning Experience You Can Trust
We are your local experts when it comes to cleaning carpets professionally. Our company was established in 1998 as a family business and we are now popular all around West Dulwich SE21 area. Thousands of customers have entrusted our carpet cleaning technicians to take care of their carpet cleaning needs and we are proud on the way we treat soft floors. We are licensed, bonded and insured provider you can rely on.
Our Service Overview
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Many people have recommended our services as they are efficient, reliable and affordable. We pride ourselves on being prompt and have achieved the desired results in almost all cases. The services we offer are guaranteed, insured and flexible, so you can completely rely on us when it comes to cleaning carpets in West Dulwich SE21.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Deep Carpet Cleaning
Using efficient carpet cleaning machines and chemicals, we are able to clean the very base of the carpet not just the surface by fully disinfecting the fibers and extracting the dirt. The service we provide is recommended by many health organisations as it improves the home hygiene significantly.
Specialised Cleaning Chemicals & Equipment
We use powerful machines which in combination with the latest cleaning chemicals are able to reach every part of the carpet by successfully removing all traces from dirt and allergens. Penetrating deep inside the carpet, our equipment does not leave any sticky residue behind and the carpets look and feel great at the end.
NCCA Certified Cleaning Technicians
Our West Dulwich carpet cleaning team members are experts in providing professional, reliable and cost efficient cleaning service. They are fully trained, insured and vetted and they are dedicated to provide a cleaning service to satisfy the needs of every client of ours.
As our main goal is to earn our customers' continuous business, our service comes with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with the workmanship and the results, we will send our technician back to re-clean the disputed areas free of charge.
For more information on how to book a carpet cleaning West Dulwich SE21 service , please call 020 7099 6964.
Carpet cleaning West Dulwich and the neighbouring areas:
- Crystal Palace
- Dulwich Village
- East Dulwich
- Forest Hill
- Herne Hill
- Herne Hill
- Loughborough Junction
- Tulse Hill
- Upper Norwood
- West Norwood
Did you know that in West Dulwich SE21 we also offer
Places of Interest in West Dulwich...
- Dulwich Croquet Club. Located near Burbage Road, Dulwich SE21, it is located just 9 minutes from West Dulwich Railway Station and a million miles away from the hustle of Oxford Circus.The club was established in 1912, with two newly laid croquet lawns. Ever since croquet was played here by both men and women. Dulwich Croquet is part of Dulwich Sports Clubs. Founded in 1867, Dulwich Sports Clubs are a members own association that has more than 100 years of history offering sporting facilities for a wide range of activities. The club is also a member of the Croquet Association, which is the official government body for the game of croquet in the United Kingdom. As a CA member, the club is affiliated to the South East Croquet Federation, and play in several regional competitions in London, Kent, Surrey and Sussex throughout the year. Dulwich Croquet is set on Giant Arches Road, just off Burbage Road. Today the club has three lawns, which are all full size and professionally maintained to a high standard. Regular couching courses are run on the site, for both association and golf croquet.
- The Rosendale. Based in a Victorian coaching inn at 65 Rosendale Road, West Dulwich, it is a magnificent public house and gastropub, serving simple, seasonal and sustainable cuisine. This includes from free-range chicken and pork from the venue’s own farm, tasty pizzas prepared with artisan British charcuterie and cheeses, alongside an extensive list of real ales, quality wines and contemporary cocktails. There is also a separate, all-day menu available in the bar area, serving steaks, burgers fishcakes. The Rosendale offers its customers a great pub atmosphere and an excellent customer service, It is the ideal venue, whether for a late lunch, after work drink with colleagues, or watching a major sport event.
Notable people associated with West Dulwich SE21:
- Irish polar explorer Ernest Shackleton (1874-1922), who is best known for leading three British expeditions to the Antarctic. Shackleton is noted one of the principal figures of the Heroic Age of Antarctic Explorations.
- Politician Margaret Thatcher (1925-2013), who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1979 until 1990. Known as ‘The Iron Lady” she was also the Leader of the Conservative Party from 1975 until 1990. Dulwich Croquet Club is a welcoming and friendly club that caters for croquet enthusiasts of all ages and standards.
- Actor, presenter and comedian James Nesbitt (born 1965), who has made his breakthrough television role by playing Adam Williams in the comedy-drama, ‘Cold Fleet’.
- Actor Peter Cushing (1913-1994), who is best remembered for his many appearances in Hammer Films.
- John Lawson Johnston (1839-1900), who was the creator of Bovril, a salty meat extract that was develop din the 1870 and sold in a distinctive jar.
- Humorist P. G. Wodehouse (1881-1975), who was author of novels, short stories, plays and song lyrics, attended Dulwich College.