Carpet Cleaning West Ealing W13 London
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company West Ealing
We are a team of cleaning experts who enjoy cleaning carpets and establishing long term relationships with local residents by providing them with a service which can not be found elsewhere. We have been in the industry since 1998 and we appreciate the business of residential and commercial customer who continue to use our services. If you live in West Ealing W13, your best choice for carpet cleaning is Anyclean.
Our Service at a Glance
- Extra attention on the heavy traffic areas
- Fast drying
- Spotless and fresh carpets
- Hot water extraction method
- Anti-allergic treatment
- Full public liability insurance
- Trained and vetted carpet cleaners
As carpets are one of the biggest investments towards building a home, regular cleaning and maintenance will enhance their appearance and prolong their life. We offer a reliable and efficient cleaning service in West Ealing W13 at a reasonable cost which is the main reason for the growth of our business.
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Improved Home Hygiene
With our service, you will be able to enjoy a healthy, bright and clean home or work place. We are able to restore your carpets almost to their original condition, by removing the accuulated dirt and bacteria. We will not only protect your investment, but we will also save you money as our service is fairly priced.
Efficient Cleaning Equipment
The machines we use for cleaning carpets at our clients' premises in West Ealing W13 are manufactured especially for commercial and professional use. They are specifically designed to provide a hot water extraction method which is the most efficient one available on the market.
Carpet Cleaners West Ealing Available Seven Days a Week
Our team of carpet cleaning West Ealing W13 specialists are able to come and clean your carpets at any day and time convenient for you. They are fully trained to thoroughly clean your carpets and reduce the risk of allergies by killing all bacteria and removing dirt.
With our professional West Ealing service, you will be confident that you get the best value for money, excellent customer service and outstanding results, but if there is something which worries you, we will be glad to hear from you. We will offer you our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee and send our technician back absolutely free of charge to correct the fault.
Carpet cleaning West Ealing and the neighbouring areas:
Did you know that in West Ealing W13 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services West Ealing
Sights and Attractions in West Ealing...
- The Drayton Court Hotel. It is one of the oldest pub venues in Ealing. Located at 2 The Avenue, Ealing W13, the hotel is just one minute from West Ealing Railway Station, offering convenient links to both historic and modern London. Housed in a former Victorian hotel, the venue includes a huge main bar, a comfortable sitting room, and a separate sports bar. On the site there is also a beer garden, which at almost an acre, is perhaps the largest of its kind in West London. At the back of the facility is a large grassy area which is beautifully shaded by trees, and regularly hosts BBQs and hog roasts throughout the summer. With stunning gothic architecture and beautiful boutique rooms, The Drayton Court Hotel makes the perfect place to eat, drink and stay in the leafy West Ealing.
- St Stephen’s Church. One of Ealing’s best kept secrets, St Stephen’s is a thriving Anglican Church, and part of the Church of England’s Diocese of London. Set at the top of a hill in West Ealing W13, the facility is hidden from view by a great deal of housing estates. The initial church was built around 1867 but, unfortunately, by 1979 the building had to be closed due to suffering from subsidence. Services were held elsewhere until 1978 when a new church building was erected on the site of the Old Church Hall, following the selling of the original church to a developer for conversion into apartments. The new facility was designed to meet contemporary Church needs, with a large church hall, other rooms and offices. St Stephen’s Church in West Ealing W13 is home to a lively and active community of dedicated Christians who have special sessions and services for men, women and children. There is also a church centre, set across the road, which is regularly used for a large number of community events.
- West Middlesex Lawn Tennis Club. Situated at 6 Barners Drive in Drayton Bridge Road, West Ealing W13, the club was formed in 1910 and has witnessed many dramatic events during the years. In 1964 the club’s pavilion was destroyed by fire, and in 1966 the grounds were threatened by council plans to take over the site for development. In 1985 the clubhouse was once again burnt down and survival of the club was again put in the balance. However, in 1986 British Railway, who were the landlords of the ground, sold the land to Barratts. Then the club negotiated to re-locate to its present site and acquired the land. Though the club has lost six of its grass courts due to the deal, five new floodlit, and a small new clubhouse were added. Today the West Middlesex LTC has nine all-weather grass courts, which allows it to field five men’s, four ladies’ and twelve junior teams in the summer league. The club boasts a strong programme of court maintenance and over the years has gained itself a reputation for offering an excellent coaching.