Carpet Cleaning West Kensington W14
Anyclean Offers Carpet Cleaning in West Kensington
We have over a decade of carpet cleaning experience and we are happy to provide one of the best carpet cleaning service in West Kensington W14 We are proud we have successfully removed lots of stains from carpets which our competitors were not able to remove and no dirt can scare us.
We offer a carpet cleaning West Kensington service at a professional level conducted according to the requirements of the NCCA. With our long carpet cleaning experience, we are able to offer a solution for any dirt and grime and to make your carpet look lovely again.
We can't be beaten on prices and quality when we provide professional carpet cleaning in West Kensington which is one of the reasons to choose Anyclean as your carpet cleaning provider. Please give us a call on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or check our prices below.
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
Value For Money
We understand that carpets are an expensive investment in every household and maintaining them clean is essential for their long existence. As carpet cleaning is an elaborate process, it can not be done without a proper carpet cleaning equipment. We have also made our investment by getting a professional carpet cleaning equipment to help our customers protect their investment.
The Equipment We Use
Carpet cleaning should be left to the professionals as we have a complete range of equipment suitable for all types of carpets. With the cleaning equipment we use, we not only extract all the dirt and the contaminants, but we also avoid the risk of shrinkage and discolouration.
Experienced & Vetted Technicians
The cleaners who work for Anyclean are fuly trained to use the specialised equipment and they have attended training courses to learn how to clean carpets in West Kensington professionally. We have carefully selected the most motivated and hard working cleaners, who do with a smile every carpet cleaning job.
By proceeding with our company, we ensure you that your carpets will be in safe hands. We take full responsibility to clean your carpet at a high level, using various techniques and chemicals in order to make it spotless and bacteria free. If you are not entirely satisfied with what we have achieved at the end, we will come back free of charge and clean the disputed areas.
Carpet cleaning West Kensington and the neighbouring areas:
- Carpet Cleaning Earls Court
- Carpet Cleaning Fulham
- Carpet Cleaning Hammersmith
- Carpet Cleaning Holland Park
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington Olympia
- Carpet Cleaning Kensington W8
- Carpet Cleaning Notting Hill
- Parsons Green
- Ravenscourt Park
- Shepherds Bush
- White City
Did you know that in West Kensington W14 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
- Founded in 1886 during the reign of Queen Victoria and located in Palliser Road, West Kensington, the Queen’s Club was the first ever multipurpose sports complex in the world. But when rugby and football moved to larger grounds, the club has focused on racquet sports and especially in tennis. Situated in Baron’s Court in West Hampstead, it includes 27 outdoor lawn tennis courts, 12 of which are considered among the finest courts in the world, and 10 indoor lawn tennis courts. There is also a cluster of real, rackets and squash courts and a gym on the grounds of the Queen’s Club. The club is also noted for being host of the world-famous AEGON Championships, which is one of the six most celebrated lawn competitions on the men’s ATP calendar.
- Leighton House Museum, at 12 Holland Park Road, is the former home of the prominent Victorian artist Lord Frederic Leighton. Easy enough to be explored completely in just an afternoon, the Leighton House is one of London’s most opulent museums. Situated at the edge of Holland Park, this gorgeous 19th century building is decorated with domed ceilings, tricking fountains, elaborate paintwork, and cool marble. Today the Leighton House Museum houses the artist’s extensive collection of Victorian paintings, which includes works by some of his contemporaries George Frederick Watts, John Everett Millais and Edward Burne-Jones. One of the most noted features of the museum is its Arab Hall, forming the centerpiece to the house.
- Kensington West Hotel London is a low-cost, family friendly hotel located at 25 Matheson Road in West Kensington W14. Functional and really affordable, it is the ideal accommodation choice if you are traveling on a budget. All rooms at Kensington West are featured with en-suite facilities, a hairdryer, and a TV, as well as a free wireless internet access is provided. The hotel is located within an easy access of Kensington High Street, which is renowned for its shops, cafes, restaurants and bars.
- The Famous Three Kings, at 171 North End Road in West Kensington W14, is one of the most popular sports pubs in West London. It offers clients a nice variety of beers, wines and spirits as well as a traditional pub menu. With its three giant screens and 16 plasma TVs The Famous Three Kings is the ideal spot to watch major sports events, from rugby and Premiership football, to Italian and Spanish football leagues.