Carpet Cleaning West Wickham BR4
Carpet Cleaning Business in West Wickham Since 1998
Anyclean bacame trading in 1998 and soon after it was established, it became a popular choice for carpet cleaning across West Wickham BR4. We provide a various types of services according to our customers' needs. Pleasing our customers with each cleaning job we do is our top priority and we do our best to satisfy all your requirements.
Professional Cleaning Service
Using specialised equipment, we have the perfect answer to keep your premises in an outstanding condition. Working closely with residential and commercial customers, we are able to understand their expectations which is the key to provide an excellent service.
The price you will pay for your carpet cleaning West Wickham does not depend on the condition of the carpet. Our prices are fixed regardless how filthy your carpet is. Please call us on 020 7099 6964 to get a quote or find our price list below:
Single bedroom ....................£20.00
Double bedroom ....................£25.00
Staircase (up to 12 steps) ....................£18.00
Rug (small) ....................£15.00
Rug (large) ....................£25.00
The Method We Use
We at Anyclean understand that the carpets are a great investment for the home and we are committed to help our customers protect their investment. With our service it is possible to maintain the great appearance of your carpets for longer. Hot water extraction is the best method to make your carpets look beautiful at all time.
Advanced Cleaning Equipment
The equipment we use in order to completely clean your carpets is very powerful and efficient. The machines we have invested in have been manufactured by the leading brands in the indutry and they promise excellent results every time. Using the right equipment is a key point when it comes to clean carpets at a very high level.
Trained & Certified Carpet Cleaners
At Anyclean we always look for improved techniques and we update our staff on new technologies. Our carpet cleaners West Wickham are NCCA certified, trained, vetted and insured. We have selected to work with them becuase they are reliable, hard working and experienced in cleaning carpets professionally.
Our services are guaranteed at a 100% as customer satisfaction is our main goal. To grow our reputation further, we rely on being recommended by our customers and we do all our best to provide an outstanding service. For all your concerns about our service, do not hesitate to get back to us and we will send someone free of charge.
Carpet cleaning West Wickham and the neighbouring areas:
- Bromley Common
- Eden Park
- Elmers End
- New Addington
- Park Langley
- Shortlands BR2
- Shortlands BR3
- West Croydon
Did you know that in West Wickham BR4 we also offer
Domestic Cleaning West Wickham
End of Tenancy Cleaning West Wickham
Window Cleaning West Wickham
For a full list of what we do please click:
About West Wickham...
- There is a vast area of open space in west Wickham BR4 that has been set aside the local authority as a place of natural beauty – West Wickham Common. The common is protected for the use of the locals and today is used mainly for sport purposes. West Wickham Common is the ideal place whether for walking, running and dog walking or to simply enjoy the peace and quietness of its arcadian environment.
- Another place of interest in West Wickham BR4 where you can get involved with sports activities is the West Wickham Leisure Centre. Located in Station Road in West Wickham, it is a well equipped public leisure centre providing a range of health and fitness activities to keep local enthusiasts and visitors busy. The centre has a 33 metre swimming pool and a smaller, training pool which are open to the public most of the time of the year. West Wickham Leisure Centre also includes a large gymnasium with a nice selection of cardio-vascular and free weight equipment, and a spa where you can chill and relax after all that exercise.
There are several places of worship in the area of West Wickham BR4:
- Coney Hill Baptist Church. It is a relatively modern church building situated in Coney Hill Road, West Wickham.
- Hawes Lane Methodist Church, located in Hawes Lane, West Wickham.
- New Church Centre. Situated at the very heart of West Wickham, in High Street, the centre is a Christian place of gathering that is focused on the study of scripture and the teachings of Jesus.
- St. Francis of Assisi Church. Also located in the heart of West Wickham, in Ravenswood Avenue, it is a great Roman Catholic Church that has been designed by Newberry and Fowler.
- St. John’s Church. Located in Coney Hill Road and away from the main town, it is the parish church of West Wickham.
- St. Park’s Church – a modern Roman Catholic church located at 83 Manor Park Road, West Wickham.
- West Wickham & Shirley Baptist, situated on the border between the two suburbs, in Monks Orchard Road.