Carpet Cleaning White City W12
The Most Trusted Carpet Cleaning Company in White City
Anyclean understands the needs to maintain a healthy indoor air quality as well as to extend the life of the carpets by regularly cleaning them. We have specialised in professional carpet cleaning which many residential and commercial buildings in White City W12 need. Our customers count on us as we offer the best solution for their carpet cleaning needs at a very affordable price. We have built a good reputation among local customers and we aim to expand our business in other areas of London too.
Our Carpet Cleaning Sevice Overview
Our services range from hot water extraction, steam and dry cleaning and we pre inspect your carpet before we start cleaning it to ensure the best cleaning method is used and great results are achieved at all times. We know how much our customers love their carpets and we will clean them with the respect they deserve.
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
Carpet Cleaning White City Prices
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Any Type of Carpet Treated
We are able to clean any type and colour of carpet at your residential or commercial property in White City W12. For us it doesn't matter what your carpet is made of or what colour you have chosen for your room, we can treat it with our specialised equipment. The modern cleaning techniques we use combined with the professionalism of our technicians guarantee a superior clean and excellent results.
Specialised Cleaning Equipment & Chemicals
The equipment we use is very powerful and it removes most of the stains, dirt and dust from your carpet fibers. We will advise you on any damages, stains and marks which might be permanent and which could not be removed completely even after we treat the carpet.
Fully Equipped & Mobile Cleaning Technicians
You can hire one of our mobile, dedicated, trained, vetted and friendly carpet cleaning White City technicians at any day during the week or on the weekend convenient for you as we operate seven days a week. The carpet cleaners are available at a short notice and they will do their best to satisfy all our customers' needs.
We guarantee all our work will be carried out by certified and experienced carpet cleaners who will do their best to remove all dirt and allergents from your carpet and leave them as fresh as you like them to be. Should you put in doubt the standard of the cleaning we have provided, we will come back free of charge to prove that the best has been done for your carpet.
To book a carpet cleaning service in White City W12, please call 020 7099 6964.
Towns and Neighbourhoods we Service:
- Bedford Park
- Brent Park
- Church End
- East Acton
- Holland Park W11
- Holland Park W14
- Kensal Green
- Kensington Olympia
- Ladbroke Grove
- North Kensington
- Notting Hill
- Park Royal
- Queens Park W10
- Ravenscourt Park
- Shepherds Bush
- Turnham Green
- West Acton
- West Kensington
Did you know that in White City W12 we also offer
- Phoenix Fitness Centre. It is a well equipped fitness centre located in Bloemfontein Road, Shepherds Bush. The facility, which comprises the Janet Adegoke Swimming Pool, is a great modern public complex, situated close to the North London district of White City N20. On the site you will find a great range of fitness equipment, available for both members and visitors of. Amenities on the site include a state-of-the-art gym, workout classes and a spa area. In addition, the centre’s large swimming pool is open most of the time for public swimming sessions. Whether you are looking for a nice place to get fit and loose few pounds, relax in a spa, or just want to swim, Phoenix Fitness Centre has something to offer to all.
- BBC Television Centre. Located in Wood Lane, the centre is just three minutes from White City Tube Station. Although the site was sold to property developers in the summer of 1212, the BBC will remain, in part at least, at its iconic headquarter that it occupied since 1960. Plans for the development of the 14-acre area include a studio space for the television, as well as retail complex with a cinema, hotel and about a thousand new houses and flats. The landmark, Grade II listed centre of the complex will be turned into executive apartments while the forecourt in front of the facility will be redeveloped into a public retail and leisure space. Construction work is planned to begin in 2015.
- The Bull. It is a nice pub and dining room situated within just a three minute walk from the White City Tube Station. Set at the Unit 1033, Westfield W12, this venue is the only gastropub, purveyor of real ales, shower of Sky TV and server of classic English cuisine in the area of White City W12. The bull has an extended list of quality wines, cocktails for the weary shopper, sofas and barstools for the drinkers. On the site there is also a private function room which makes the Bull the ideal venue for anniversaries, birthdays and other family occasions. The pub is most noted for its superb British classics, alongside the simple but extremely tasty favourites of the pub aficionados such as grilled fish, slow roasted meat cuts, sandwiches, Sunday roasts and many other delights. In addition to the outstanding food, the venue provides its customers with a comfortable setting and an excellent customer service.