Carpet Cleaning Wood Green Alexandra Palace N22 London
Long Established Carpet Cleaning Company Wood Green
Anyclean was established 15 years ago as a small cleaning company, offering professional carpet cleaning services in Wood Green N22 area. We use the latest high quality products and machines which help rotect your family from allergies by extracting all the accumulated dirt, bacteria and dust from the carpet fibers. We use environmentally friendly and biodegradable supplies regardless whether it is for your home, office or a restaurant.
Dirt & Allergens Removal
- Professional carpet cleaning
- Hot water extraction method
- Dry HOST carpet cleaning
- Rotary shampoo
- Stain removal
- Scotchguard protection
- Anti-static treatment
We offer one of the best carpet cleaning services in Wood Green N22 provided by professionally trained, experienced and friendly carpet cleaners. With over thirteen years experience in the cleaning industry, we are able to meet every client's requirements and offer them a cost efficient carpet cleaning service.
Excellent Value For Money
Staircase (up to 12 steps)
Minimum spend £50.00. Prices exclude VAT. Congestion charge and parking fees may apply.
Get A Quote
Completely Dried And Revitalised Carpet In Few Hours
With our hot water extraction system we provide a superior carpet cleaning Wood Green N22 service with fast drying times and minimal disruption, so you can get back to your daily tasks soon after the cleaning.
Safe, Non-toxic Cleaning Products
Our machines heat the water up to a temperature which is able to remove a large amount of dirt and grime. At the same time it kills all the bacterial and allergens which are then extracted by the vacuum motors. The equipment we have invested in, producs ultimate results and we assure you your carpet in Wood Green N22 will be perfectly cleaned and disinfected.
Experienced & Certified Professionals
Reliable, trustworthy and skilled carpet cleaners Wood Green take care of all your carpet cleaning needs by using a specialised cleaning equipment. The are mobile, fully equipped and insured and provide carpet cleaning service seven days a week. We ensure a high quality of service is met each time by our trained and vetted operatives.
Our Promise to You
Anyclean guarantees all the work to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We understand how important it is for you to have your carpet spotless and ger free and we promise to give you the best carpet cleaning experience when you choose us as your service provider in Wood Green N22.
Carpet cleaning Wood Green and the neighbouring areas:
- Arnos Grove
- Bounds Green
- Bowes Park
- Crouch End
- Friern Barnet
- Muswell Hill
- New Southgate
- Palmers Green
- Seven Sisters
- South Tottenham
- Stamford Hill
- West Green
Did you know that in Wood Green N22 we also offer
- Wood Green Shopping Centre. Situated in the heart of the north London district of Wood Green, the centre boasts from independent retails such as N22 and Optique 20:20 to the larger Primark, Boots and TK Maxx, making your shopping experience as convenient and pleasant as possible. Free Wi-Fi has been launched on the site of the shopping mall, providing shoppers with high-speed internet throughout the whole complex. There is also a cineworld cinema that has 12 screens. The cinema is well served by the centre’s large car park, as well as good transport links to central London and its landmarks.
- Wood Green Library. It is located on Wood Green High Street, in the borough of Haringey. The library boasts a large educational and cultural centre, in which local residents and visitors of the area can learn and be entertained. The facility has an extensive collection of fiction and non-fiction literature, as well as a reference collection and audiovisual resources. Within the premises is also a dedicated children’s and teens library, which is equipped with modern interactive stations that allow high-speed Internet access.
Famous people associated with Wood Green:
- Track and field sprint athlete Emma Ania (born 1980), who competes for the Great Britain national team, attended St Thomas More School, in Wood Green N22.
- Athlete Stan Cox (1918-2012), who competed in two Olympic games in 1948 and 1952, was born in Wood Green.
- Actor and novelist Laurence Payne (1919-2009), lived in the area during his childhood.
- Bangladeshi singer and actress Suzana Ansar was also born in Wood Green.
- Trevor Phillips (born 1953), who is perhaps most noted as a former chair of the Equality and Human Rights Commission, was born in Wood Green N22.
- Professional football player Ken Bennett (1921-1994), who scored 50 goals in 187 matches in the Football League, was born in the area.