Cleaning Services Brompton SW3
Servicing Brompton Customers Since 1998
Office Cleaning BromptonAnyclean is the living proof that you do not have to pay a fortune to get effective office cleaning in Brompton - our deals will suit your maintenance budget, guaranteed!
Gutter Cleaning BromptonWe know how annoying overflowing roof pipes can be - that's why we created the most effective gutter cleaning service to remove the junk and tree leaves!
Recommended Cleaning Company
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Curtain and upholstered furniture cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- Spring cleaning
- Garden cleaning
- Post-construction cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste disposal
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Our Latest Cleaning Jobs In Brompton
- Seasonal carpet washing and upholstery cleaning at Brompton Road, SW3.
- One-off window cleaning at Hans Road.
- Regular bi-weekly domestic cleaning at Montpelier Road, SW3.
- Commercial pressure washing (sidewalk and building facade cleaning) at Beaufort Gardens, SW3.
Anyclean's 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeWhenever you book a service with Anyclean, we strive to perform it to the best of our abilities. If required, we can come back and repeat certain task FREE OF CHARGE.
Why Choose Anyclean
- More than two decades of outstanding experience (established in 1998)
- A team of hardworking and dedicated cleaners
- Competitive prices and exclusive special deals
- Multiple payment options
- You can book us even on Bank and National Holidays
- No hidden fees or charges
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request
- No late arrivals or delays in cleaning
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Brompton is a locality in central London defined by Brompton Road, Sloane Avenue and Sloane Street. It has been home to many writers and actors before 1870s. The main features of the area are Royal Brompton Hospital, Victoria and Albert Museum and Natural History Museum.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
How often does your cleaning lady come?
Most of our customers choose between one of our regular packages - weekly or bi-weekly. We are open to modifications, however, in order to adjust to your preferences.