Cleaning Services Kensington Olympia W14
Serving Kensington Olympia Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Kensington OlympiaEven your landlord will be impressed when you show them what we have achieved for you - Anyclean delivers the best post-tenancy cleaning results in W14.
Office Cleaning Kensington OlympiaStrict deadlines, flexible scheduling, and reasonable prices - you get it all with our first-class office cleaning packages! Sign up for a free consultation on 020 7099 6964.
Gutter Cleaning Kensington OlympiaWe will keep your W14 roof pipes in prime condition throughout the whole year - book your gutter cleaning procedure today, and you get the best deals on the market!
A Quick Look At Our Portfolio
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Garden and spring cleaning
- Patio and driveway cleaning (via pressure washing)
- After-builders clean
- Rubbish removal
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
How to spend the free time that you now have after we have taken over the cleaning? How about a visit to the Blythe House Museum at 23 Blythe Road?
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs In Kensington Olympia
- Comprehensive sanitary facade maintenance for a commercial building at Olympia Road, W14.
- Residential carpet cleaning and sanitary restoration at Sinclair Road, W14.
- After-builders clean at Russell Road, W14.
- After-party home cleaning at Blythe Road, W14.
Anyclean's 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeYour satisfaction is our ultimate priority - if you are disappointed with the initial results of any cleaning service, you can request a repetition of any given procedure FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean
- The best cleaning results for the money you pay
- A team of reference-checked and trained cleaners
- Non-stop availability - 365 days in the year
- No hidden fees or charges
- Bullet-proof Public Insurance and Liability
- Exemplary time management - no delays or late arrivals
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request
- Multiple payment options.
Local Leaders In Cleaning
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Kensington Olympia is an area in Central London with a well known exhibiton and conference centre Olympia. The nearest station is Kensington Olympia on District line. It is mostly a residential area with large Victorian houses, most of which are divided into flats. High Street Kensington is the main shopping area with a variety of shops.
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.