Reliable Cleaning Services Kensington W8
Delivering Premium-quality Cleaning In W8 Since 1998
Anyclean's Portfolio At A Glance
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Residential, commercial, and industrial pressure washing
- Garden and spring cleaning
- Eco-friendly waste and rubbish removal
- After-builders clean
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses.
Kensington is famous for its world-renowned museums, but we will recommend you a surprising pick - the Design Museum at 224-238 Kensington High Street. It is the perfect place to spend a couple of hours while we do the cleaning for you!
Our Recent Cleaning Jobs
- Hotel lobby hard floor cleaning at Cromwell Road, W8.
- Office carpet cleaning at Kensington High Street, W8.
- Residential upholstery and curtain cleaning at Addison Road, W8.
- After-builders rubbish removal at Hornton Street, W8.
Our 100% Quality Satisfaction GuaranteeOur team is fully committed to the ultimate customer satisfaction for every cleaning job we take - if this requires repeating some of the procedures, we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Why Choose Anyclean
- Competitive prices and special offers
- A comprehensive set of domestic and commercial cleaning procedures
- No long-term or binding contracts
- Completely transparent pricing policy
- Punctuality - we are never late for an appointment
- Perfectly trained and uniformed cleaners
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- You can book an appointment with us seven days per week
- Instant cleaner's replacement upon request.
Where Can You Find Us?
Our Customers Want To Know...
What does an office cleaner do?
The nature of an office cleaning package would depend entirely on the characteristics of the office space - cleaning for a small start-up with 3-4 employees has very little to do with the sanitary maintenance of large corporate premises. Still, there are some basics that apply for almost all types of offices:
- Floor cleaning. Depending on the floor covering type it may vary between carpet cleaning and tile mopping or hard floor maintenance.
- Window cleaning. Usually the interior dusting and polishing, as the exterior window maintenance for office buildings is a separate service.
- Specialised equipment cleaning - PCs, office equipment, computer peripherals, etc.
- Office furniture cleaning - desks, chairs, tables.
- Single desk cleaning, sanitising, and organising.
- General areas cleaning and maintenance.
- Restroom and washroom cleaning.
- Providing janitorial supplies.