Cleaning Services Regent Street W1
Cleaning For Regent Street Customers Since 1998
End Of Tenancy Cleaning Regent StreetAre you moving out from your W1 home? Book your post-tenancy cleaning service with Anyclean, and we will guarantee perfect results for the money you pay.
Office Cleaning Regent StreetAnyclean has served with distinction some of the leading brands in the financial and corporate heart of London - get your office cleaning package with us today!
Gutter Cleaning Regent StreetNo other contractor in West London can offer you comparable quality at the price rates we work with today - backed up by the SkyVac gutter cleaning equipment.
What Can We Do For You?
- Post-construction cleaning
- Garbage and junk removal
- Garden cleaning
- Spring cleaning
- Commercial and residential pressure washing
- Providing janitorial supplies for local businesses
- Upholstered furniture and curtain cleaning
- Area rug cleaning and restoration
- Mattress cleaning and anti-dust mite treatment.
Regent Street can serve as a post card for everything most exciting about London, but our favourite place remains the Golden Square in Soho.
Anyclean's 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
How do we make sure you always get the results we advertise? If you are not happy with the cleaning you have received, you can request an immediate repetition of all chores - our technicians will do it FREE OF CHARGE.
Why Choose Anyclean
- You get the best quality of cleaning for the money you pay
- Multiple payment options
- No long-term or binding contracts
- You can book us 365 days in the year, holidays included
- Uniformed, friendly, and experienced technicians
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email and phone
- Immediate cleaner's replacement upon request
- Comprehensive public Insurance and Liability Policy
- No delays or late arrivals - we are always on time.
Local Experts In Cleaning
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bloomsbury
- Cleaning Services Camden
- Cleaning Services Camden Town
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Euston
- Cleaning Services Gospel Oak
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Pimlico
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services Somers Town
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Vauxhall
- Cleaning Services Victoria
- Cleaning Services Westminster
Here is a sample of our pricing:
|Domestic cleaning (per hour)||from £15.00|
|End of tenancy cleaning||from £105.00|
|Carpet cleaning (per room)||from 20.00|
|Window cleaning (per clean)||from £35.00|
|2 bedroom 1 bathroom flat||from £170.00|
|Oven cleaning||from £45.00|
Prices exclude VAT, congestion charge and parking (if applicable).
Regent Street is known as the major shopping street in London and it's famous Christmas Decoration. Some of the best-known shops at Regent Street are Apple Store, Hamleys, Liberty and Austin Reed. One of the most significant annual event is Regent Street Festival when the street is closed to traffic.
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
How often does your cleaning lady come?
Most of our customers choose between one of our regular packages - weekly or bi-weekly. We are open to modifications, however, in order to adjust to your preferences.