Most of the customers who are looking for a cleaning service ask a lot of questions before they go ahead. It is very important the client hears exactly what he wants on the first point or he will go elsewhere. To get your customers’ concerns answered to their complete satisfaction, please continue reading further down.
- The first thing the customer would like to know is how much he will be charged for the service he requires. That’s the first impression the customer gets for your company – if the prices are too low, he might think the service you provide is not a quality one or if the prices are too high, this might immediately send him off. Have that in mind when preparing your price list.
- It is very important you make the client believe you are the cleaning company he can trust. You need to assure him the cleaners you use are trustworthy, knowledgeable and honest and there isn’t anything he should worry about. The client will expect to get exactly what he is paying for. A good company should check regularly to what extend the customer is satisfied with the service and if anything is not right, it should be improved straight away to keep the client’s trust.
- The reputable cleaning companies usually have a website with a consumer’s guide published to help clients choose their service. There will be a lot of useful information the client will get before he calls the company to request their services.
- It is very important you give your clients flexibility. They should be presented with various payment methods to pay for the service they get. Also be flexible with how many hours and how often the service should be provided and listen to your clients’ needs. Do not try to book them for more hours than need if you don’t want another company to meet his needs better.
- A public liability insurance will further make the client feeling safe by going ahead with your company. Make sure you have such an insurance policy in hands before the client requests it from you.
These and many more concerns the clients have should be taken into account when establishing a domestic cleaning business.