Affordable Cleaning Services Dollis Hill NW2
Bringing Affordable Cleaning Help To NW2 Customers Since 1998
Pick any of our premium cleaning services at some of the best price rates in Dollis Hill
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Domestic cleaning Dollis Hill
- Carpet cleaning Dollis Hill
- Window cleaning Dollis Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Dollis Hill
- Office cleaning Dollis Hill
Anyclean also provides top-notch oven cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, gutter de-cluttering, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, after-builders clean, and eco-friendly waste disposal
How Much Does It Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Anyclean The Most Reliable Cleaning Partner In Dollis Hill?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Strict Quality Control For Your Peace Of Mind
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Anyclean's Most Recent Cleaning Jobs In Dollis Hills
- Regular housekeeping at Hamilton Rd, Dollis Hill, London NW10 1NU.
- Upper-floor window washing (Rach&Wash) at Chapter Rd, London NW2 5NE.
- Spot and stain removal for home carpets at Cooper Rd, NW10 1BG.
- Gutter de-blocking and soiling removal at Burnley Rd, Dollis Hill, London NW10 1EJ.
Anyclean's Area Of Coverage
You can take advantage of our North West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Belsize Park
- Cleaning Services Brent Cross
- Cleaning Services Chalk Farm
- Cleaning Services Colindale
- Cleaning Services Cricklewood
- Cleaning Services Golders Green
- Cleaning Services Hampstead
- Cleaning Services Harlseden
- Cleaning Services Hendon
- Cleaning Services Kensal Green
- Cleaning Services Kilburn
- Cleaning Services Kingsbury
- Cleaning Services Neasden
- Cleaning Services Park Royal
- Cleaning Services Queens Park
- Cleaning Services Queensbury
- Cleaning Services Stonebridge
- Cleaning Services Swiss Cottage
- Cleaning Services West Hampstead
- Cleaning Services Willesden
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between a maid and a house cleaner?
Most people use the two terms as interchangeable synonyms, but people in the industry know better. "House cleaner" refers to a professionally trained person who comes and does the housekeeping chores once per week or fortnight. A maid usually takes over the entire set of housekeeping duties and spends significantly more time in the household, up to several hours per day.
What questions should I ask a cleaning service?
The following five questions are almost mandatory and you should never book a cleaner before you get their answers:
- How do you rate your services - per hour, per cleaning job or per square feet?
- How do you vet and reference-check your cleaners?
- What insurance policy do you have?
- Do I have to sign a long-term contract and can I book you on a one-off basis?
- Can I replace my cleaner if I am not happy with her/his performance?
How long should a cleaner take?
It depends on how large your house or apartment is. A regular two-bedroom home should not require more than 3 or at most 4 hours to finish all cleaning chores.
Did You Know That...?
Dollis Hill is an area in North West London. The area is served by Jubilee Line on London Underground. and the station was opened in 1909. The area was often visited by the Prime Minister William Ewart Gladstone.