First-class Cleaning Services Earlsfield SW18
Reliable Cleaning Help For SW18 Home And Business Owners
Our experienced Earlsfield cleaners are at your disposal seven days per week
What Cleaning Services Do We Provide?
- Carpet Cleaning Earlsfield
- Domestic Cleaning Earlsfield
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning Earlsfield
- Window Cleaning Earlsfield
- Office Cleaning Earlsfield
- Gutter Cleaning Earlsfield
- Patio And Driveway Cleaning Earlsfield
We can also help you with professional oven cleaning, after-builders clean, garden cleaning, rubbish disposal, and spring cleaning.
How Much Doest It Cost To Book Anyclean In Earlsfield?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Choose Us As Your SW18 Cleaning Service Contractor?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
We Are Fully Committed To Customer Satisfaction
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Our Latest Cleaning Appointments In Earlsfield
- Regular housekeeping at Garratt Ln, Earlsfield, London SW18 4HP.
- Thorough office deep clean at Ravensbury Terrace, Earlsfield, London SW18 4RL.
- After-builders clean for commercial premises at Quinton St, Earlsfield, London SW18 3QR.
- Carpet hot water extraction at Thornsett Rd, Earlsfield, London SW18 4EF.
Where Can You Book Us?
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean's regular house cleaning rate is £15/hr (+VAT). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
How often does your cleaning lady come?
Most of our customers choose between one of our regular packages - weekly or bi-weekly. We are open to modifications, however, in order to adjust to your preferences.
Where To Go To In Earlsfield While We Do The Cleaning
- The Earlsfield Library at 276 Magdalen Rd, Earlsfield, London SW18 3NY. It has a fascinating collection of rare historical photographies of the area on display.
- The St. Andrew's Anglican Church at Wayneflete Street, Earlsfield, London SW18 3QG. It is one of the most imposing buildings in SW18, finished in the late 19th century.
- The Earlsfield Gastropub at 511 Garratt Ln, Earlsfield, London SW18 4SW. One of our local favourites to go out with friends.