Affordable Cleaning Services Norbury SW16
Helping SW16 Customers With Their Cleaning Chores Since 1998
You can book Anyclean's cleaners at some of the best rates available in Norbury
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic cleaning Norbury
- Carpet cleaning Norbury
- Window cleaning Norbury
- End of tenancy cleaning Norbury
- Office cleaning Norbury
You can also delegate the following tasks to our reliable technicians - patio and driveway cleaning, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, gutter cleaning, after-builders cleans, rubbish removal, and oven cleaning.
How Much Do Anyclean's Cleaning Services Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Choose Us As Your Norbury Cleaning Contractor?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Our Bullet-proof Quality Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In SW16?
- Exterior office window washing at Tylecroft Rd, Norbury, London SW16 4BL.
- Eco-friendly waste disposal at Norbury Cres, Norbury, London SW16 4JT.
- Thorough post-construction cleaning for commercial premises at Stanford Rd, Norbury, London SW16 4QA.
- Regular domestic cleaning at Bavant Rd, Norbury, London SW16 4SN.
Trust The Local Cleaning Experts
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
Frequently Asked Questions
What should a cleaning lady clean?
That would depend entirely on the arrangement between the homeowner and the maid. Usually, a regular cleaning service would include the thorough dusting and polishing of all rooms, sweeping, mopping or vacuum cleaning the floors (depending on the floor covering type), cleaning the bathroom and the kitchen, vacuuming the upholstered furniture, etc.
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
Why is my house always dusty?
- Check the air conditioner. The filters accumulate large ammounts of dust that the AC invisibly redistributes in the air.
- Your location. If there is heavy car traffic or construction sites near your place of residence, dust accumulation is almost inevitable.
- Check your vacuum cleaner. You should clean it after every vacuuming because its filters also become cluttered with dust and its efficiency deteriorates.
Where To Go To In Norbury While We Do The Cleaning
- Norbury Park. It is a large open space that is located around Green Lane, in the centre of the south London suburb of Norbury SW16. For many years this site has been used by locals, residents of the neigbouring suburbs, as well as the many tourist visitors as a place of rest and relaxation. Tucked away from the busy shopping streets and bustling city roads, the park is renowned for playing sports, walking, jogging and relaxing in tranquil surroundings. Whether you are looking for a quiet and beautiful open space, in which to spend time playing with your children, or you just want to breathе fresh air while watching the world go by, the Norbury Park is the right choice for you.
- St. Oswald’s Church. Located, as the name itself suggest, in St Oswald’s Road, it is the principal place for worship in the area of Norbury SW16. It is a simple but very interesting church facility that consists of nave, aisles, chancel with apse, and a north transept. The transept includes the church’s organ at first floor level, as well as the choir vestry, which is set to the north of the apes. Opened several times throughout the week, St Oswald’s is home to a large and loyal congregation of committed Christians who meet for prayer and worship. The church is well attended and many of its members like to take a leading role in the community affairs of the day.
- Norbury Park Lawn Tennis Club. Located at 55 Ederline Avenue, Norbury SW16, it is a friendly place where local residents and people from the neighbouring suburbs play tennis, get fit and have fun. The club is open for player of all ages and standards, which includes complete newbies. Coaching is available on the site, both individually and in group sessions. Saturday afternoons and Wednesday evenings are most popular on the site, invigorated by summer BBQs and their licensed clubhouse bar. The clubhouse is available for private booking and is regularly hired at weekends for social events and family function, such as birthdays, wedding banquets and anniversaries. Norbury Park Lawn Tennis Club was recently awarded the Clubmark accreditation by Surrey Lawn Tennis Association at the club’s Open Day on Sunday 28th April 2013.