Top-rated Cleaning Services Streatham Hill SW2
Bringing Cleaning Help To SW2 Customers Since 1998
Our list of services will cover all your cleaning problems in Streatham Hill
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic cleaning Streatham Hill
- Carpet cleaning Streatham Hill
- Window cleaning Streatham Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Streatham Hill
- Office cleaning Streatham Hill
Anyclean provides top-quality gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, spring cleaning, garden cleaning, after-builders cleans, oven cleaning, and rubbish removal.
How Much Does It Cost?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
What Makes Anyclean The Best SW2 Cleaning Choice?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
No Shortcuts In Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Lately In Streatham Hill?
- Post-vacancy cleaning at Barcombe Ave, Streatham Hill, London SW2 3BB.
- Carpets and rugs washing at Wyatt Park Rd, Streatham, London SW2 3TW.
- Exterior window cleaning for a corporate building at Queen Caroline St, Streatham Hill, London SW2 4RS.
- Regular domestic cleaning at Cricklade Ave, Streatham, London SW2 3HE.
Trust The Local Cleaning Leaders
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Balham
- Cleaning Services Brixton
- Cleaning Services Clapham
- Cleaning Services Dulwich
- Cleaning Services Dulwich Village
- Cleaning Services Herne Hill
- Cleaning Services Norbury
- Cleaning Services Stockwell
- Cleaning Services Streatham
- Cleaning Services Tulse Hill
- Cleaning Services West Dulwich
- Cleaning Services West Norwood
Frequently Asked Questions
What are 3 qualities a housekeeper should possess?
- Reliability. You often leave your home, possessions and valuables in the hands of a total stranger. If you cannot trust them to be professional and honest, the relationship will not work in the long term.
- Punctuality. You book a house cleaner precisely because you want to have some free time. The last thing you need are delays and late arrivals that cause havoc in your daily timetable.
- Result-oriented mindset. It is the nature of the business - house cleaning is task-oriented and the results are the ultimate factor to determine its success. If your cleaner does not possess such attitude, it is hard to imagine she/he will be effective at their job.
How often should I get my house cleaned?
Most people choose the bi-weekly option for regular visits. If, however, you find out two visits per month are not enough, you can opt for weekly visits.
What is professional house cleaning?
It is the thorough weekly or bi-weekly treatment of your home by a professional house cleaning specialists. While the range of chores may vary according to the preferences of the homeowner, the list of tasks usually includes the vacuum cleaning of all rooms (furniture included), floor treatment - either sweeping or mopping, dusting and polishing of all surfaces, throwing out the garbage, polishing the kitchen sink and taps, the thorough cleaning of the toilet, shower screen or bathtub, etc.
Did You Know That...?
Streatham Hill is a district in South London and is one of the three stations serving Streatham area. It provides services to Balham where is the nearest tube connection, London Bridge and London Victoria. The neighbouring areas are Norbury, Mitcham and Crystal Palace.