Professional Cleaning Services Tulse Hill SW2
Top-tier Cleaning Help In SW2 By Anyclean
Our list of affordable cleaning services covers a wide range of problems for Tulse Hill home and business owners
What Can We Do For You?
- Domestic cleaning Tulse Hill
- Carpet cleaning Tulse Hill
- Window cleaning Tulse Hill
- End of tenancy cleaning Tulse Hill
- Office cleaning Tulse Hill
You can also book us for gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, waste disposal, after-builders cleans, oven cleaning, spring cleaning, and garden cleaning.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Our Tulse Hill Cleaners?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Choose Us As Your SW2 Cleaning Partner?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
Rigorous Quality Control For Every Job
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
What Have We Cleaned Recently Around Tulse Hill?
- Seasonal carpet steam washing at Tulse Hill, London SW2 2LY.
- One-off house deep cleaning at Craignair Rd, Brixton, London SW2 2DG.
- Emergency end of tenancy cleaning at Cherry Laurel Walk, London SW2 2DA.
- Monthly upper-floor window polishing at Greenleaf Close, Tulse Hill, London SW2 2HB.
Trust The Local Cleaning Experts
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Balham
- Cleaning Services Brixton
- Cleaning Services Clapham
- Cleaning Services Dulwich
- Cleaning Services Dulwich Village
- Cleaning Services Herne Hill
- Cleaning Services Norbury
- Cleaning Services Stockwell
- Cleaning Services Streatham
- Cleaning Services Streatham Hill
- Cleaning Services West Dulwich
- Cleaning Services West Norwood
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you price a house cleaning job?
Anyclean's regular house cleaning rate is £15/hr (+VAT). Depending on the size of your home and range of the sanitary services you require, we may need about 3-4 hours to finish all tasks. We do have a 2-hour minimum per visit, so that we do not waste the time of our cleaners.
How many hours a week should you clean your house?
0. You should hire a professional cleaner do the chores for you.
How do I find a good cleaning service?
- Search the internet for the specific service you need and compare the offers of at least three or four local contractors.
- Check the feedback for their performance, preferably from independent sources.
- Check local forums or ask around - your friends or colleagues must have used some cleaning services and could point you to a good company.
- Make some phone calls and ask all the questions you need - you will get a better notion for the professionalism of a cleaning company by communicating with its frontline support team.
- Determine your cleaning budget and set realistic expectations according to it.
Did You Know That...?
Tulse Hill is an area in South London close to Brixton. The name of the place comes from the Tulse family which owned the land. There are many bus routes connecting the area with other parts of South London as well as a railway station.