Reliable Cleaning Services Vauxhall SW1
The Reliable SW1 Cleaning Partner You Can Always Trust
Anyclean's list of premium-quality cleaning services is second to none in Vauxhall
What Cleaning Services Do We Offer?
- Domestic cleaning Vauxhall
- Carpet cleaning Vauxhall
- Window cleaning Vauxhall
- End of tenancy cleaning Vauxhall
- Office cleaning Vauxhall
You can also book us if you need help with the gutter cleaning, patio and driveway cleaning, waste disposal, after-builders clean, garden cleaning, spring cleaning, and oven cleaning.
How Much Does It Cost To Book Us In SW1?
|Staircase (up to 12 steps)||£18.00|
|Small rug (up to 2 sq m)||£15.00|
|Large rug (3-6 sq m)||£25.00|
|Extra large rug ( more than 6 sq m)||£40.00|
|2-seater sofa||£31.00 p/h|
|3-seater sofa||£37.00 p/h|
|Single window (outside)||from £4.00|
|End of Tenancy Cleaning|
|Studio flat||from £105.00|
|1 bed 2 bath flat||from £158.00|
|Prices are subject to VAT. Congestion charge, parking fee and minimum spend may apply.|
Why Are Vauxhall Customers So Crazy About Anyclean?
- A crew of dedicated and highly skilled experts
- Non-stop availability - we work even on Bank and National Holidays
- Free quotes available 24/7 via email
- Reasonable rates and great special offers
- No hidden fees or charges - you only pay for what you get
- Multiple payment options
- Instant cleaner's replacement in case of sickness or upon request
- Punctuality - we are always on time for our appointments
- A bullet-proof public Insurance and Liability Policy.
No Compromises With Quality Control
If you are not happy with any aspect of our performance, you can request an immediate repetition of the concrete cleaning task - we will do it FREE OF CHARGE!
Anyclean's Latest Cleaning Jobs In The Area
- Post-construction cleaning and waste disposal at Lawn Ln, Vauxhall, London SW8 1UD.
- Seasonal carpet deep washing at S Lambeth Rd, Vauxhall, London SW8 1SU.
- Stain removal for upholstered furniture at Albert Embankment, Vauxhall, London SE1 7TL.
- Providing janitorial supplies and common-space office cleaning at Orsett St, Vauxhall, London SE11 5LX.
Local Leaders In Affordable Cleaning
You can take advantage of our South West London cleaning services in the nearby areas as well:
- Cleaning Services Battersea
- Cleaning Services Bayswater
- Cleaning Services Bermondsey
- Cleaning Services Brompton
- Cleaning Services Charing Cross
- Cleaning Services Chelsea
- Cleaning Services Covent Garden
- Cleaning Services Kennington
- Cleaning Services Knightsbridge
- Cleaning Services Leicester Square
- Cleaning Services Marylebone
- Cleaning Services Mayfair
- Cleaning Services Oxford Street
- Cleaning Services Paddington
- Cleaning Services Piccadilly
- Cleaning Services Regent Street
- Cleaning Services Sloane Square
- Cleaning Services Soho
- Cleaning Services South Kensington
- Cleaning Services Southwark
- Cleaning Services Tottenham Court Road
- Cleaning Services Victoria
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I hire someone to clean my house?
If you feel like you can deal with the home chores and you have no problem with cleaning, the answer should be no. If, however, you think dusting, sweeping, and polishing is a total waste of time or you are overburdened by professional or family duties - book a cleaner right away. First of all, professional cleaners are much more effective and quicker in the sanitary treatment of residential premises. Second, today's rates of domestic cleaning in London are perfectly reasonable, so you do not have to spend a fortune to keep your home clean.
How do you interview a cleaner?
- Do not improvise - write down all the questions you want to ask in advance.
- Ask for references and general professional background.
- Ask for more details about the last cleaning jobs to get a better notion of the abilities of the cleaner.
- Ask for any additional accreditations and certifications to check the professional level.
- IMPORTANT - ask what types of tools and detergents the cleaner is used to work with.
- Discuss deadlines and scheduling.
How often should I get my house cleaned?
Most people choose the bi-weekly option for regular visits. If, however, you find out two visits per month are not enough, you can opt for weekly visits.
Where To Go To In Vauxhall While We Do The Cleaning
- Vauxhall City Farm. This little peace of countryside was transformed from derelict land in 1976 by a group of eager and dedicated volunteers into a nice working farm. Situated right in the heart of London, the Vauxhall City Farm boasts all the sights, smells, sounds and experience of rural life. The collection of animals at the farm includes inquisitive goats, rabbits, cuddy ferrets, wooly alpacas, rare breed sheep, spotty pigs, guinea pigs, etc. Since its foundation, the Vauxhall City Farm provides locals with education services, riding courses, youth activities and a relaxing escape from the bustling City.
- Garden Museum. Housed in the restored church of St Mary-at-Lambeth and adjacent to Lambeth Palace, the Garden Museum was set up in 1977. It was established in order to prevent from demolition the abandoned ancient church. Now it provides an insight into the history and development of gardens and gardening in Britain. The Garden Museum has one of the most renowned public displays of garden tools and garden related items.
- Vauxhall Park. It is a medium-sized Victorian park that is located between Vauxhall and Stockwell. Vauxhall Park is one of the nine Green Flag Award-winning parks in Lambeth, wining this prestigious award for four consecutive years. The facilities of this charming Victorian park include: children’s play area; dog exercise area; One O’Clock Club; café; all weather astro, natural turf and redgra pitches; netball courts; tennis courts; bowling greens; and a BMX track.