Committed to a High Quality Service
- Protect your deposit with our guaranteed service
- Environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Trained, vetted and experienced cleaners
- Public liability insurance
As one of the leading cleaning companies in Battersea SW11, we are committed to provide the most professional and reliable end of tenancy cleaning service. We have already successfully cleaned thousands of properties at the end or beginning of a tenancy. All of our services are fully insured and we provide our customers with the most efficient and guaranteed service they deserve.
If you are stil not convinced we are the right company to book and provide an end of tenancy cleaning for you when you are moving out, you can visit our FAQ or testimonials page to see what the others think about us. The reason why we provde such a superior quality service is that we love to give our clients the best they deserve and preserve our reputation of a reliable and friendly cleaning company.
As part of the end of tenancy cleaning Battersea SW11, our cleaners are supplied with a task list which they follow to ensure all requirements of the estate agents and landlords are met. Instead of spending ours of cleaning the property yourself, you can trust the professionals who are devoted to sparkle clean your property and help you get your deposit back. They will treat the property as their own and will pay attention to dtails in order to clean the property up to the required standard.
Please read below to check briefly what is covered in our service:
- Clean cupboards inside & outside
- Clean small kitchen appliances externally
- Clean oven, fridge, freezer and extractor fan inside & outside
- Clean microwave, hobs, dishwasher and washing machine
- Clean work surfaces
- Empty and clean bins
- Clean and polish furniture
- Wipe down bed frames
- Vacuum mattress
- Clean shelves and cabinets
- Clean the bath & shower
- De-scale tiles and shower screen
- Disinfect surfaces and cabinets
- Clean and sanitise toilet
- Clean and polish furniture
- Clean around the fire place
- Polish mirrors & pictures
- Vacuum soft furniture
Please note that professional carpet, upholstery, mattress, cusrtain and external window cleaning are not included in the service, but they can be booked in advance and provided on the same day.
In all rooms we:
- Vacuum and mop floors (where hard floors)
- Clean picture rails, dado rails, banisters and ledges
- Cleaning windows and window sills from inside
- Vacuum curtains
- Clean skirting boards
In Battersea SW11 we also do:
For the full list of all available services in the area please check our cleaning services page.
We also clean in the following neighbouring areas:
- West Brompton
Did you know that...
- Battersea is an inner-city district of the London Borough of Wandsworth in fare zone 2. It is located on the south side of the River Themes, nearly 3 miles south-west of Charing Cross. The Battersea district spreads from Fairfield in the west to Queenstown in the east. According to the census in 2001, the area had a population of 75,651 people.
- The name Battersea derives from the old village of Battersea, which was an island settlement built in the river delta of the Falconbrook. The River Falconbrook rises in Tooting Bec Common and runs underground through south London to the River Themes. The Church dedicated to St Mary marks the place of the original village.
- In the Domesday Book Battersea was recorded as ‘Patricesy’ and was held by St Peter’s Abbey, Westminster. Its Domesday assets were: 18 hides; seven mills worth £42 9s 8d, 17 ploughs, 82 acres of meadow and a woodland worth 50 hogs.