What do our duties include?
- Clean thenkitchen thoroughly
- Deep clean the bathroom
- Clean furniture in lounge and bedrooms
- Vacuum and mop floors
- Clean windows internally
When a tenancy expires, estate agents and landlords require the commercial or residential property to be cleaned top to bottom. If you are a tenant, we will provide you with a confidence that the job we undertake will be done at an exceptional level. To please your landlord and help you protect your deposit, we have prepared a chck list with the areas which need cleaning. If you aren't familiar with how an end of tenancy cleaning service Bayswater W2 should be performed, you'd better not put into risk your deposit and clean the property yourself. The moving out cleaning is more thorough than the general domestic cleaning and it significantly differs from it.
To enquire about our services please call 020 7099 6964 or send us an e-mail.
What makes us different?
- Efficient and reliable service
- Full public liability insurance
- Dedicated supervisor for each cleaning team
- 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Certified and experienced cleaners
- No cleaning tasks we can't do
When you are urged to do an end of tenancy cleaning and you don't have the time for this, we are ready to help. Our services are avilable seven days a week and we do not charge extra on the weekends. The teams we send are trained to clean everything to perfection and they only leave once the job is done. The superisor is responsible to check the results and make the property ready for inspection. With over ten years of experience in cleaning, we know exactly what a clean property means and we guarantee each property we clean is spotless.
We also cover the following neighbouring areas:
- End of tenancy cleaning Camden Town NW1
- End of tenancy cleaning Kensington W8
- End of tenancy cleaning Maida Vale W9
- End of tenancy cleaning Marylebone W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Mayfair W1
- End of tenancy cleaning Paddington W2
- End of tenancy cleaning Pimlico SW1
- End of tenancy cleaning St Johns Wood NW8.
Did you know that in Bayswater W2 we also offer
For a full list of what we do please click:
Did you know that...
- Bayswater W2 is on of the most architecturally traditional areas in London. It is home to London’s Arabic, American, and Greek communities, which lake their homes in pillared Georgian terraced garden squares.
- Edgware Road is the Capital’s Arab high street. Durin summer, the air here is rich with the scents of Okacbasi barbecues and shisha pipes, which are now banished to the outer terraces.
- The American community is concentrated on the site around Whiteley’s. Whiteley’s is a hundred years old department store that was the closest thing London has to a US-style.
- Bayswater was developed on a site that was once owned by the Abbey of Westminster when the Domesday Book was completed. The most notable tenant under the abbot was Bainiardus, who is thought to be the same Norman associate who gave his name to Baynard’s Castle.
Some of the most well-known residents of Bayswater W2 include:
- Musician, singer-songwriter, actor, philanthropist and activist Sting (born Gordon Matthew Thomas Summer in 1951). Prior to starting his amasing solo career, he was the lead singer and bassist for the rock band Police.
- Musician and artist Paul Gustave Simonon (born 1955), best known as the bass guitarist for punk rock band The Clash.
- Comedian, screenwriter, singer and actress Jannifer Jane Saunders (born 1958).
- Turkish fighter pilot, staff officer, and author Irfan Orga (1908-1970).
- Television and radio presenter Dermot O’Leary (born 1973). He is best known as a presenter of Big Brother’s Little Brother on Chanel 4.
- Fashion designer Stella Nina McCartney (born 1971). She is daughter of former Beatles member Sir Paul McCartney an is a rare environmentalist in the fashion industry.
- Writer, actor and comedian Richard Michael “Rik” Mayall (born 1958).
- Italian inventor Gugliermo Marcony (1874-1937). He is the founder of long distance radio transmission.
- Actress and model Keira Christina Knightley (born 1985).
- Singer, songwriter and record producer Jonathan King (born 1944). His most famous novels include Bible Two (1982), The Booker
- Prize Winner (1997), and Beware the Monkey Man (2010).
- Author, journalist and skincare developer Alice Hart-Davis (born 1963).
- Physicist John Battiscombe “J.B.” Gunn (1928-2008).
- Portrait artist Reginald Gray (born 1930 in Dublin).
- French supposed aristocrat and Trappist monk Ferdinand de Géramb (1772-1848).
- Norwegian-born journalist and television presenter Mariella Frostrup (born 1962).
- Scottish biologist, pharmacologist and botanist Sir Alexander Fleming.
- Inventor and guitarist Roger C. Field (born 1945), he has over 100 patents and is best known for inventing the Foldaxe folding electric guitar.
- Comedian, actor, writer, director and television presenter Adrian Charles “Ade” Edmondson (born 1957).
- Scottish physician and novelist Archibald Joseph Cronin (1896-1981).
- Politician Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)-he was the leader of the United Kingdom during the World War II.
- Labour Party politician Tony Blair (born Anthony Charles Lynton Blair in 1953), he we UK’s Prime Minister from 1997 to 2007.
- Scottish author and dramatist Sir James Matthew Barrie, 1st Baronet (1860-1937). Hi is the creator of one of children’s favourite character Peter Pan.
- Journalist, broadcaster and retired international cricketer Michael Andrew Atherton (born 1968).
- Singer and songwriter Brett Lewis Anderson (born 1967).
- Actor, musician and record producer Damon Albarn (born 1968). He is the frontman and songwriter of the band Blur.