The end of tenancy cleaning service we offer includes:
- Surfaces deep cleaned
- Kitchen appliances
- Windows internaly
- Floors vacuumed and mopped
- Tiles and taps de-scaled
- Furniture dusted and polished
Who are we
Anyclean started as a small cleaning company in 1998 and today we privide a range of cleaning services including end of tenancy cleaning service. We help tenants and landlords with the cleaning service when occupiers change and we work fairly for both sides. As a certified cleaning contractor, we carry out all work in a professional manner and guarantee the quality of the final results.
What we do
End of tenancy cleaning is one of the services we specialise in. Starting from the room you like, we will blits clean the whole house regardless of its size and condition. We also provide own cleaning products which effectively remove dirt, grime, lime scale and other stuboorn stains from suraces which you may find difficult to remove.
All cleaning jobs are individually priced according to the size of the property which requires cleaning. We have fixed prices which we stick to each time to avoid disappointments and to fairly charge our customers. When book in conjunction with a professional carpet cleaning, you can get a good price for your end of tenancy cleaning service.
Our cleaners are trained to use professional equipment and materials to achieve the best possible results. We use environmentally safe cleaning detergents which effectively remove dirt, dust, grime and grease from the surfaces of your property. To disinfect the floors we use floor cleaners which also leave your property clean and fresh for a long time.
All our cleaners are carefully selected and they are among the most motivated ones in London. They are mobile and travel all around Blackheath SE3 area. They always come uniformed and with a smile for each cleaning service as this is what they like doing and have skills in.
By booking an end of tenancy cleaning with Anyclean, you automatically get our guarantee for the service. We hate charging our customers for a job which hasn't been done and for this reason our team leaves only after the property has been erectly cleaned and checked by one of our dedicated supervisors.
We service the following neighbouring areas:
- Grove Park
- Maze Hill
- New Eltham
- Westcombe Park
Did you know that in Blackheath SE3 we also offer
Carpet Cleaning Blackheath
Domestic Cleaning Blackheath
Window Cleaning Blackheath
For a full list of what we do please click:
Cleaning Services Blackheath
Did you know that...
- Blackheath is a residential suburb which is mostly located within the London Borough of Lewisham. The suburb is named after the large open public grassland that separates it from Greenwich to the north and from Lewisham to the west.
- The name was first mentioned in 1166 as “Blachehedfeld”, meaning the “dark coloured heathland”. This name derives from the Old English “blæc” and “h?th” and refers to the open space that was the meeting site of the ancient hundred of Blackheath.
- There is a common urban myth according to which the the area of Blackheath was associated with the devastating 1665 Plague or the Black death of the mid-14th century.
- Blackheath railway station is located in the centre of Blackheath village. It has 2 platforms which are partly covered with a weather canopy. Blackheath railway station provides services to London Charing Cross, London Cannon Street, London Victoria via Denmark Hill, Barnehurst, Dartford, and Gillingham in Kent via Woolich Arsenal and Dartford.
- Located on 23 Lee Road in Blackheath SE3 there is the Blackheath Concert Halls. It is a 600-seat concert hall and considered to be the oldest surviving purpose-built cultural venue. Blackheath Halls was established via a public subscription and constructed in 1895 by William Webster. In the past it hosted orchestral and choral works while now there are also rock, pop and folk performances, as well as stand-up comedy acts.